• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Several Pampered Chef Logo Items

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of logo items including aprons, tote bags, water bottles, cutting boards, and kitchen towels. These items can be customized with your own business information. There is no minimum quantity required for ordering and production time is typically 2-3 weeks. If needed, expedited shipping options are available. Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee and allows for returns or exchanges within 30 days of receipt.
cooking4pchef
I am looking for the following items:
PC cell phone pouch
PC Liscense plate frame
PC Deposit/Money bag
Brown/Black Logo Tote

If you have any of these and would like to sell them, please let me know.
God Bless!!!

If the brown, Black logo tote is from NC 2006, I have one and the cell phone case. PM me we can talk prices

Lisa

1. What types of logo items are available from Pampered Chef?

There are a variety of logo items available from Pampered Chef, including aprons, tote bags, water bottles, cutting boards, and kitchen towels.

2. Can I customize the logo on the items with my own business information?

Yes, you can customize the logo with your own business information by adding your name, contact information, and logo to the design.

3. Are there any quantity requirements for ordering logo items?

There is no minimum quantity required for ordering logo items from Pampered Chef. You can order as many or as few as you need.

4. How long does it take to receive my logo items after ordering?

The production time for logo items is typically 2-3 weeks, not including shipping time. If you need your items sooner, expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee.

5. Can I return or exchange logo items if I am not satisfied with them?

Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including logo items. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of receipt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather8345
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef88