• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to see our adorable family Christmas pictures?

In summary, taking family Christmas pictures can be a fun and memorable experience. Some tips to keep in mind include choosing a festive location, coordinating outfits, planning for good lighting, and using props and a variety of poses. You don't need professional equipment, but a good camera or smartphone with good lighting is important. To get kids to cooperate, involve them in the planning process and make the photo shoot short and fun. For unique photos, consider a themed shoot, incorporating traditions or pets, and using props and creative poses. The best time to take family Christmas pictures is a few weeks before the holiday, with good lighting and weather in mind. If hiring a professional photographer, it's best to book in advance.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Hi All - I wanted to share my family's Christmas pictures with you. It's the entire session, so some of the pictures look the same.

But - Merry Christmas from the Wiese's!

http://https://www.searsphotos.com/?shareid=S206602816lJJR87S843G

Very cute!

You have a very nice family! They came out great!

Adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Adorable! I decided to get mine done at JCPenny this year, and they don't post them on the internet like Sears unless you pay extra..

very cute!

What are some tips for taking family Christmas pictures?

1. Choose a location with festive decorations or a beautiful winter backdrop.

2. Coordinate outfits to create a cohesive and festive look.

3. Plan the time of day carefully for the best lighting, typically early morning or before sunset.

4. Use props such as holiday-themed signs or ornaments to add interest to the photos.

5. Take a variety of poses, including group shots and individual portraits.

Do I need professional equipment to take good family Christmas pictures?

No, you don't need professional equipment to take good family Christmas pictures. A good camera or even a smartphone with a high-quality camera can capture great photos. The key is to have good lighting, a nice backdrop, and to be creative with poses and angles.

How can I get my kids to cooperate during family Christmas pictures?

1. Involve them in the planning process by letting them choose their outfits or props.

2. Keep the photo shoot short and fun, with breaks in between.

3. Use positive reinforcement and praise when they are doing well.

4. Let them be themselves and capture candid moments.

5. Have a reward or treat waiting for them after the photo session is done.

What are some ideas for unique family Christmas pictures?

1. Have a themed photo shoot, such as a matching pajama party or a winter wonderland theme.

2. Take photos in front of a Christmas tree farm or at a local holiday market.

3. Incorporate holiday traditions, such as decorating the tree or baking cookies, into the photos.

4. Include your pets in the photos for a fun and festive touch.

5. Use props and creative poses to add personality and uniqueness to the pictures.

When should I take family Christmas pictures?

The best time to take family Christmas pictures is in the weeks leading up to the holiday. This allows enough time to send out cards or use the photos in gifts. It's also important to consider the weather and choose a day with good lighting for outdoor photos. If you are hiring a professional photographer, it's best to book them in advance to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • Cindycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates