• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Save Big on Retired Household Items? Check Out My Mom's Sale!

In summary, the "Retired Stuff & More for Sale" section on the Pampered Chef website features retired and gently used products such as cookware, utensils, and small appliances. These products are still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee. New products are regularly added to this section, and customers can sign up for email notifications or follow Pampered Chef on social media to stay updated. All sales from this section are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
My mom is packing up her house and clearing out lots of stuff. She has the following stuff she has asked me to sell for her:

Hospitality Stand (old style) #1955
Hospitality Set #1945
Striped Small Square #2016
Mini Fluted Pan #1441
Oil Dipping Set #2310

They're all new.
Asking 30% off retail...or best offer.
plus shipping from NJ.

Hi Carolyn!Do you still have the Dipping Set?? I have a customer looking for one! She broke the Oil Pourer (still has the plates). What would be your cost?Thanks!Angel

Related to Want to Save Big on Retired Household Items? Check Out My Mom's Sale!

1. What types of products are typically found in the "Retired Stuff & More for Sale" section?

The "Retired Stuff & More for Sale" section features retired Pampered Chef products, as well as gently used products that have been returned or discontinued. This can include cookware, utensils, small appliances, and more.

2. Are the products in the "Retired Stuff & More for Sale" section still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all products purchased from the "Retired Stuff & More for Sale" section are still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee. If you encounter any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. How often are new products added to the "Retired Stuff & More for Sale" section?

New products are added to the "Retired Stuff & More for Sale" section on a regular basis. We suggest checking back frequently to see the latest additions and deals.

4. Can I return a product purchased from the "Retired Stuff & More for Sale" section?

All sales from the "Retired Stuff & More for Sale" section are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please carefully review the product description and images before making a purchase.

5. How can I be notified when a specific retired product becomes available in the "Retired Stuff & More for Sale" section?

You can sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates on new products added to the "Retired Stuff & More for Sale" section. You can also follow us on social media for announcements and updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jj16
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
trps
  • chefmeg