• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Empower Women with the Help of These Magazines?

In summary, Cat is selling 5 Empowering Women magazines still sealed in the pack and 3 that have been opened and displayed, and is asking for $1 each plus shipping. These magazines are great recruiting tools for new consultants and feature stories of PC consultants. Cat is also planning to sell more supplies and business materials after her third baby arrives. She has already sold some magazines to Debbie and will send her the address for shipping. Debbie is interested in purchasing the magazines and is congratulating Cat on her third baby, a girl. Cat is feeling better after a stressful morning and is offering to sell 5 more new magazines.
cat
Gold Member
I've got a pack of 5 Empowering Women magazines still sealed in the pack and 3 that have been opened and displayed, but are in good condition. For those of you who are new to the business, these are great recruiting tools. The entire magazine features PC consultants and their stories..

Got them for $3 each, would like at least $1 for them, plus shipping.

Thanks for looking!:chef:

Hey I want some!
cat said:
I've got a pack of 5 Empowering Women magazines still sealed in the pack and 3 that have been opened and displayed, but are in good condition. For those of you who are new to the business, these are great recruiting tools. The entire magazine features PC consultants and their stories..

Got them for $3 each, would like at least $1 for them, plus shipping.

Thanks for looking!:chef:

Hey Cat,

I would like to purchase those from you. I will take the three opened ones, so how much for shipping?

Debbie :D

DebbieSAChef said:
Hey Cat,

I would like to purchase those from you. I will take the three opened ones, so how much for shipping?

Hi Debbie,

Sent you a PM!

Thanks!
Cat

what to doI just bought a Magazine...any ideas what to use them for? New Recruits?

I displayed them at shows and gave them to people who showed an interested in starting a PC business. Got one or two people to sign up as a result!

Although NOW I'm about to have my third baby and am thinking of slowing down/taking a break so I'll probably have lots of supplies/business materials to sell! Maybe after this baby comes (sometime in the next 2 weeks or so, I'll put together a list!!)

Hey Cat! First of all~Good luck with baby #3!! We have 3 as well & I love every minute of it!! (as crazy as it gets sometimes!!)

Do you still have any Empowering Magazines left?

Thank You!!
cat said:
I displayed them at shows and gave them to people who showed an interested in starting a PC business. Got one or two people to sign up as a result!

Although NOW I'm about to have my third baby and am thinking of slowing down/taking a break so I'll probably have lots of supplies/business materials to sell! Maybe after this baby comes (sometime in the next 2 weeks or so, I'll put together a list!!)

Thank you so much for the magazines. So sorry the post office worker gave you a hard time. They are there to inform us of things, not embarrass and harp on things. How rude!!
And maybe number 3 is coming in two weeks!!!!! WOW!! I didn't even remember, so sorry about that.
Congratulations!! Boy or girl? Please let me know and your address!!!

DebbieSAChef said:
Thank you so much for the magazines. So sorry the post office worker gave you a hard time. They are there to inform us of things, not embarrass and harp on things. How rude!!
And maybe number 3 is coming in two weeks!!!!! WOW!! I didn't even remember, so sorry about that.
Congratulations!! Boy or girl? Please let me know and your address!!!

I feel much better now...thanks! This morning was just I was just a little stressed out! :eek:

I have two boys already and this one is a girl! Ethan is 5 and Evan is 2 1/2.

My address is on the package I sent out this morning, but I can PM you as well!

Thanks Debbie!

Hi Sarah,

I just sent you a PM. I have 5 new ones...still in the shrink wrap. :)

1. What is "Empowering Women Magazine!"?

"Empowering Women Magazine!" is a digital publication that aims to inspire, educate, and empower women from all walks of life. The magazine covers a variety of topics including career, personal growth, health and wellness, relationships, and more.

2. How often is the magazine published?

The magazine is published monthly, with a new issue released on the first of each month. You can also access past issues on our website.

3. Can anyone submit content for the magazine?

Yes, we welcome submissions from anyone who has a story or perspective to share that aligns with our mission of empowering women. Please visit our website for submission guidelines.

4. Is the magazine only available in digital format?

Yes, "Empowering Women Magazine!" is a digital publication that can be accessed through our website or various online platforms such as Issuu and Magzter.

5. How can I advertise in the magazine?

Thank you for your interest in advertising with us! We offer various advertising options to fit your budget and target audience. Please visit our website for more information or contact our advertising department at [email address].

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amerrigan
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather9892
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • MicheleC