• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want a Red Pampered Chef Apron?

In summary, the "Iso: Red Pampered Chef Apron" is a versatile apron designed to fit most sizes comfortably with its adjustable neck strap and waist ties. It is also machine washable for easy clean-up and made of 100% cotton for lightweight and comfortable wear. While it does not come with the option to personalize with a name, you can always add your own name tag or embroidery. Additionally, bulk ordering options are available for Pampered Chef consultants and cooking class instructors.
christy_c
If anyone has a new or gently used red apron they would like to sell, please send me an email. Thanks!

Hey Christy,

Your director can get one through VIP. I would contact her!!!

Yep, your director can buy you one!

Mine is buying one cuz I surpassed my sales goal for February. :):):)

Related to Want a Red Pampered Chef Apron?

1. How do I adjust the size of the "Iso: Red Pampered Chef Apron"?

The "Iso: Red Pampered Chef Apron" is designed to fit most sizes comfortably with its adjustable neck strap and waist ties. Simply adjust the straps to your desired fit for a comfortable and functional apron.

2. Is the "Iso: Red Pampered Chef Apron" machine washable?

Yes, the "Iso: Red Pampered Chef Apron" is machine washable for easy clean-up. We recommend washing it in cold water and air-drying to maintain its vibrant color and quality.

3. Can I personalize the "Iso: Red Pampered Chef Apron" with my name?

Unfortunately, the "Iso: Red Pampered Chef Apron" does not come with the option to personalize with a name. However, you can always add your own name tag or embroidery to make it unique and personalized to you.

4. What material is the "Iso: Red Pampered Chef Apron" made of?

The "Iso: Red Pampered Chef Apron" is made of 100% cotton, making it lightweight and comfortable to wear while cooking. It also has a durable and sturdy construction to withstand everyday use in the kitchen.

5. Can I purchase the "Iso: Red Pampered Chef Apron" in bulk for my cooking classes?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering options for the "Iso: Red Pampered Chef Apron" for our Pampered Chef consultants and cooking class instructors. Please contact our customer service for more information on bulk pricing and ordering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • LUVANTIQS
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LUVANTIQS
  • HernandezFamilyKitchen