• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Stage at Leadership - Share Your Presence Here!

In summary, the participants are walking to Leadership Conference. Kristin Brooks is walking, and Cindy Posey, Jodi, and Malisa Isley will be walking, too.
chefann
Gold Member
Are you walking the stage at Leadership? Post here, so other folks who are going can take a list and look for you.

This thread is not for kudos and congratulations, please keep it to a simple list so it's easier to read. Thanks.

I'm walking! :balloon: :balloon:

ETA: Cindy Posey

Last edited:
Almost forgot - please include your real name, so we know exactly who we're looking for.

I'm walking: Kristin Brooks :)

How do I register for leadershipI have been trying to figure out how to register online can anyone tells me what I need to do? Thanks so much!

Jodi, if you're eligible, there will be a register link on CC. Go to Training > Conferences > Leadership.

I got registed for Leadership.....WAHOO!!!! See you all there!

Last edited:
I know there are more people walking....bump, bump.

Cindy and Kristin cannot be the only cheffers who will be walking! Anyone else?

Walking!I'm walking: Malisa Isley. Don't know anyone else - would love to make some new friends.

I became a FD in Nov does that mean I will walk at leadership ? Im not sure thanks

No. Futures don't walk, only new Directors and above.

Thanks I thought that, but was't sure , see you there !!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo! We're up to 3. ;) Certainly we still have more. There have been tons of promotions since Conference. I see them in CN every month. I assume more cheffers are walking than 3. :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

I'm Walking too!Hello Ladies,

This Texas Gal is finally walking too!

Cyndi

I walked at National but MY Director will be walking at Leadership, Nancy Stuhler...she promoted after me, and is not a member of CS but thought I'd share her excitement with the rest of you.
Congrats to all walking! It is exciting!

I will be walking too. Pansy"Pam" Moore hope to meet some more interesting people in Cinni City.
pam

I am walking , but I hesitate saying when because I don't want any Boooooooo's... you know that whole thingy from long, long ago where I told the truth. Please everyone, I am sensitive...be nice. Here it is:

Level 4 (First Time..WAHOO!! I earned it ths week!!)
Not walking, but I am wearing an Apron for being an America's Second Harvest Rep

I am so carrot driven...I still have 4 more online trainings to take so I can get my green ribbon. Very appropriate..I would be green with envy if I did not have that ribbon. It is pathetic how much I want every pin or ribbon...

Once, I missed a purse/backpack that a downline consultant earned. I was beside myself with envy. I eventually earned it when we could coose from old incentives. It had too many pockets and I lost everything in it, but darn it...it was MINE!! I gave it away a year later. That same past consultant came to my open house last week and we cracked up at how competitive I can be!

I am VERY excited because I have a FD going and even though she probably isn't walking in Jan she will be walking in June...and hopefully I will be too..IN 3 AREAS!!! Balanced Business, Recruiting and Sales!! Then again, if I don't, I STILL LOVE MY JOB!!! IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!

...of course I really want Developing Directors, too! It is a sickness, but PC knows how to get me going!!

Recognition. Recognition. Recognition.

Chefgirl2 said:
I am so carrot driven...I still have 4 more online trainings to take so I can get my green ribbon. Very appropriate..I would be green with envy if I did not have that ribbon. It is pathetic how much I want every pin or ribbon...

I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but I think that you had to have all of the online trainings done by the 10th. Does anyone know??

Yes, the training needed to be complete by the 10th for the ribbon.

Thanks Ann, we can always count on you to be "in the know!"

AHHHHHHH!!!!! I missed that ribbon!!! It is going to kill me not having that ribbon!

Congrats Elaine on your successes!
& everyone else walking!

I will be walking, too! My fifth just qualified on the 22nd.

Jennifer Vance--New Director!

Does anyone know if they do all of the new directors on one day, or is it split up?

AZPampered Chef said:
Does anyone know if they do all of the new directors on one day, or is it split up?

I can't remember how they do it at Leadership. I walked at Leadership a few years ago! They do all of the levels at one time... so all New Directors walk together... all new Advanced walked together. Hope that makes sense!

I just signed number 5 today!! !! !! !!
But I won't be able to walk since they won't have time to qualify by Leadership...(#4 signed Dec 22 and #5 signed Dec 31)

So excited!

My AD will be walking to SD at Leadership & although she is not a member here I would LOVE IT if any one will root for her! I really feel bad because alot of people cant be there for her & she is SO deserving of this. She is on the cover of CN in June for being the first from Dream Patrol & she was I think 15th in last Nov. SAT....her name is Sue Newman & shes taking me under her wing & MAYBE just MAYBE I will finally recruit!!! Thanks for listening...:sing: :D :cool:

Well Im very excited, Just got my 5th girl qualified on the 28th. Talk about a nervous month. lol. So anyways I guess I will be walking! Woo-Hoo. Im so excited to meet a bunch of new people. See you all there.

Melody Prine

I promoted in December but were we supposed to list somewhere if we wanted to walk? When I registered it didn't ask me. Sorry, I am a little green here. Don't know it all yet.

They don't ask if you want to - they assume you do. So if you're going and you promoted within the last year (and have not already walked as a new Director), then you'll have the info in your packet.

I think New Directors are all walking on Saturday. I got an e-mail a week or so ago about bringing a guest to watch me walk and it said they could only come to General Session on Saturday. I thought it was really short notice to tell me then that I could have a guest. My husband really wanted to be there, but it would have changed all of our plans for the trip, my room and he would have to get time off of work last minute like that. Oh well, hopefully he will be at NC with me. I just promoted a Director under me so maybe I'll walk again as AD this summer. Who knows?

pamperedposey said:
I think New Directors are all walking on Saturday. I got an e-mail a week or so ago about bringing a guest to watch me walk and it said they could only come to General Session on Saturday. I thought it was really short notice to tell me then that I could have a guest. My husband really wanted to be there, but it would have changed all of our plans for the trip, my room and he would have to get time off of work last minute like that. Oh well, hopefully he will be at NC with me. I just promoted a Director under me so maybe I'll walk again as AD this summer. Who knows?

do tell how you inspired your team to promote so quickly, and is your team member walking with you?

amy07 said:
do tell how you inspired your team to promote so quickly, and is your team member walking with you?

She will be walking with me this weekend. Her name is Jane White. This summer I just went through a phase where sales were down, but recruiting was crazy. Every one of my hosts seemed to want to be a consultant. Since those recruits came in at a time when I was recruiting a lot they seemed to follow my lead. I recruited a lot in May and June, but even when I slowed down my recruiting my team was still gung ho! We went from a team of 3 to a team of 18 in no time (I had myself and 2 recruits up until May 15th 2007).

I think them seeing me promote made a difference too. When you sign on as a consultant and your Director has been a Director forever it seems a little less acheivable. When they all saw me go from FD to Director in such a short time I think that made them see it as something they could easily acheive.

What is the purpose of the "Join the Stage at Leadership" thread?

The "Join the Stage at Leadership" thread is for Pampered Chef consultants who will be attending the Leadership conference to share their names and walking schedule. This allows other attendees to look for and support them during their walk on stage.

Who can participate in the "Join the Stage at Leadership" thread?

Any Pampered Chef consultant who will be attending the Leadership conference can participate in the thread. This includes both new and experienced consultants.

What information should be included when posting in the thread?

When posting in the "Join the Stage at Leadership" thread, consultants should include their name and the date and time they will be walking the stage. This helps other attendees know when to look for them.

Can consultants post more than once in the thread?

Yes, consultants can post multiple times in the thread if they will be walking the stage more than once. This allows them to share their schedule for each walk and gives other attendees more opportunities to support them.

Can consultants use the thread to congratulate others?

No, the "Join the Stage at Leadership" thread is specifically for sharing names and walking schedules. If you would like to congratulate someone, please do so in a separate thread or in person at the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • fruit76loop
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • hmolah