• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vote for Your Favorite Recipe: Measure, Mixer, Pourer!

In summary, the "Vote for Your Favorite Recipe: Measure, Mixer, Pourer!" contest is a promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can submit their favorite recipes using Pampered Chef's products and have them voted on by others. The winning recipe will be featured in Pampered Chef's recipe collection and the winner will receive a prize package consisting of Pampered Chef products. To enter, customers can go to the Pampered Chef website and fill out a submission form. The winning recipe will be chosen based on the number of votes it receives from the public and is open to all customers who are legal residents of the United States or Canada and are 18 years of age or older. Employees and family members of Pampered Chef are not eligible to
heat123
Silver Member
Which Measure, Mixer, Pourer Recipe do you love and recommend? Cast your votes here!

I always make the Italian. I had a host buy Raspberry Balsamic vinegar for it and it was AWESOME.

I used it for the greek dressing recipe I got off CS. It was awesome. Didn't have red wine vinegar so I used balsamic instead. Sooo yummy!

As a pampered chef consultant, I have tried and tested many of our amazing products and recipes. It's hard to choose just one, but if I had to pick, I would recommend our Measure, Mix, and Pour Batter Bowl. Not only does it have precise measurements for accurate baking, but it also has a built-in mixer to easily combine ingredients. And the pour spout makes it a breeze to transfer the batter into a baking dish. It's a must-have for any home baker. Happy cooking!

Related to Vote for Your Favorite Recipe: Measure, Mixer, Pourer!

1. What is the "Vote for Your Favorite Recipe: Measure, Mixer, Pourer!" contest?

The "Vote for Your Favorite Recipe: Measure, Mixer, Pourer!" contest is a promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can submit their favorite recipes using Pampered Chef's Measure, Mixer, and Pourer products and have them voted on by others. The winning recipe will be featured in Pampered Chef's recipe collection.

2. How do I enter my recipe into the contest?

To enter your recipe into the contest, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and fill out the submission form. Make sure to include the full recipe, including ingredients, measurements, and instructions, as well as a photo of the finished dish.

3. Who can participate in the contest?

The contest is open to all customers of Pampered Chef who are legal residents of the United States or Canada and are 18 years of age or older. Employees and family members of Pampered Chef are not eligible to participate.

4. How are the winning recipes chosen?

The winning recipe will be chosen based on the number of votes it receives from the public. Customers can vote for their favorite recipe once per day during the voting period. The recipe with the most votes at the end of the contest will be deemed the winner.

5. What is the prize for the winning recipe?

The winning recipe will be featured in Pampered Chef's recipe collection and the winner will receive a prize package consisting of Pampered Chef products. The exact contents of the prize package may vary and will be determined by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcmealswithme
  • babywings76