• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Visiting Family and Attending a Conference

In summary, Debi is trying to get a military flight out so she can attend Conference but hasn't been successful yet. There are multiple flights tomorrow and she is hoping for one.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Well, sort of!

We leave early in the morning to visit family and then I'm off to conference 3. I get to see Janetupnorth while in Milwaukee - she promised to not spill the beans on all the announcements and I know she's pretty strong so I don't think I'll get any pre-announcements out of her.

See you wave 3ers soon! Have a great week everyone.

...well, I probably will be on a little - we will have internet at our hotel so you know I'll be checking in.

Have a great trip Beth. Can't wait to finally meet you!

Have a wonderful and safe trip! See you in Chicago!

Have a safe trip out here!! See you somewhere during wave 3. Have fun!!

Have fun Beth, I'll be thinking about you all as I reluctantly sit here in the heat wishing I was with you all!

I'm now in Milwaukee. Getting ready to go to my sons' band event - battle of the bands. They are playing at the Rave. If you want to hear what they sound like you can go to: http://www.myspace.com/thebandconniption or http://conniption.us/

Can't wait to see you Wave 3ers!! - I wish there was a way we could ALL get together! I guess we need to all look at Denver.:cool:

OK, I have to admit I'm starting to get worried because I've been trying to get a military flight out for 3 days and haven't gotten anywhere yet. We're giving it until Tuesday. I will be so devastated if I can't make it to Conference though!

Oh no Debi! You just have to make it. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Me too!! I hope you make it!!!:)

Thanks you guys!!! There is a scheduled flight to Delaware and one to Baltimore today. Pray that we get on one of them!

Good luck Debi! I hope you make one of the flights!

Oh, Debi! You MUST make it!!!!

Sitting at the military terminal now waiting to see what will happen today. There are two flights to Delaware and one to Baltimore as of right now but there are alot of people trying to get out. This is what we deal with when it's all FREE. LOL!

Good luck!

I've got my fingers crossed for you Debi!

Did you explian to them that the military will have their hands full of irate Cheffers if they don't get you on the plane??!!

THAT's what I forgot to say!!! Darn it! Well, Linda, would you like their phone number? Maybe you could explain it to them? LOL!!!!Well, we tried again today and didn't get anywhere. There are five flights tomorrow, at least three of them to Charleston and then one or two to Delaware again. We didn't want to drive from Charleston but at this point, we gotta do what we gotta do!Keep praying for us! I'll keep you posted!

Hope you're having a great time Beth!! :D

Debi, I'll be praying for you!!

I guess I did kinda hijack Beth's thread. Sorry Beth!!!!

Related to Visiting Family and Attending a Conference

1. Can I bring my family with me when I attend a conference?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your family with you when attending a conference. However, please note that most conferences are geared towards adults and may not have activities or accommodations suitable for children.

2. Is there a dress code for conference events?

Each conference may have its own specific dress code, so it is best to check the event's website or ask your conference organizer for more information. In general, business casual attire is appropriate for most conference events.

3. Can I use my own transportation to get to the conference?

Yes, you are welcome to use your own transportation to get to the conference. However, many conferences offer shuttle services or have partnerships with local transportation companies for discounted rates. Check with your conference organizer for more information.

4. Are meals provided at the conference?

Most conferences provide at least one meal per day, such as a continental breakfast or a buffet lunch. However, it is always a good idea to check the conference agenda or contact the organizer to confirm if meals will be provided.

5. Can I bring my own snacks to the conference?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own snacks to the conference. However, many conferences offer refreshment breaks throughout the day with complimentary snacks and beverages. Check the conference agenda for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • newmexgirl
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PCLaurel