• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vintage Apron For Sale - PM Me!

In summary, the vintage apron is 28 inches in length and 26 inches in width, made of 100% cotton, and has an adjustable neck strap and waist ties. It cannot be personalized but is suitable for both men and women. It is a durable and stylish addition to any kitchen.
susanr613
Gold Member
It's adorable but I'm not an apron person and it will languish in a drawer. PM me if interested.

Get ready, Susan, for the onslaught of messages. :)

I PMed! I hope hope hope it's not gone yet!

Just curious what you sold it for?

Should have put it on Ebay. Didn't a dots tote go for over $200 a little bit ago?

Can't use EBay as a consultant to sell things. Part of the Guidelines. Yes I know people do but I know Susan (okay don't *know* her but have read enough from her to think she's a stand up person!) wouldn't do that. :)

I am interested! I LOVE pink, and I wear aprons at home as well as my shows.

Aw shucks Becky.....you're right I would never sell PC stuff on EBay. I sold it yesterday to the first person who responded to my post, at a very fair price.

;) Aww Susan, its all about you girl! lol :) But its true.

What is the size of the vintage apron?

The vintage apron measures 28 inches in length and 26 inches in width, providing full coverage for most body types.

What is the material of the apron?

The vintage apron is made of 100% cotton, making it durable and machine washable for easy maintenance.

Is the apron adjustable?

Yes, the vintage apron features an adjustable neck strap and waist ties, allowing for a comfortable fit for a variety of body sizes.

Can the apron be personalized?

Unfortunately, the apron cannot be personalized. However, it features a classic design that is perfect for any home cook or baker.

Is the apron suitable for both men and women?

Yes, the vintage apron is designed to be unisex and can be worn by both men and women, making it a versatile and stylish addition to any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smarbon
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
smarbon
Replies
Views
KayPT
  • PamperedSD
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies