• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Finding the Best Video Conferencing Option for Private Viewing

In summary, video conferencing is a communication technology that enables real-time communication and collaboration between individuals or groups in different locations through live audio and video transmissions. Private viewing is essential in video conferencing to maintain confidentiality and privacy, and there are various factors to consider when choosing a video conferencing option for private viewing, such as security, user-friendliness, compatibility, cost, and features. There are also free video conferencing options available, but they may have limitations. Most video conferencing options also have mobile apps for private viewing, but it is important to check compatibility and ensure a stable internet connection.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
I have several long distance consultants and want to start videoing my meetings and cooking shows... as training. I'm also tech challenged! My questions is what would be the best way to video it? I don't want to post it on youtube for everyone and their brother to see and I only want to my long distance consultants to have it. Local consutlants have all of those opportunities monthly with various training events.

Is there an app. or program that would allow me to do this and send it to them through an email?

Thanks,

Karen

I too would be curious. Something other than Skype.

I just made a video for my team. If you have a camera that does video, that's the best way as you get the best picture. Then you use Windows Movie Maker (you should have it as a default program on your computer) to edit and save it. You can upload to YouTube and make it private so only the people who have the link can see it. :)

The videos I do for my team are on YouTube. They are private and unsearchable.

Great info. Now, Colleen, do you record yours with a camera as well?

I record mine on my iPhone. Works great! Just make sure to delete them after you've uploaded...HUGE resource hogs!!

What is video conferencing?

Video conferencing is a communication technology that allows individuals or groups in different locations to interact through live audio and video transmissions. It enables real-time communication, collaboration, and sharing of information between remote parties.

Why is private viewing important in video conferencing?

Private viewing is essential in video conferencing because it ensures that only authorized individuals have access to the meeting. It also helps to maintain confidentiality and privacy for sensitive discussions and protects against potential security breaches.

What factors should I consider when choosing a video conferencing option for private viewing?

When selecting a video conferencing option for private viewing, you should consider the level of security, user-friendliness, compatibility with your devices, and the number of participants allowed. You should also consider the cost and the features offered, such as screen sharing and recording capabilities.

Are there any free video conferencing options for private viewing?

Yes, there are many free video conferencing options available that offer private viewing. Some popular options include Zoom, Google Meet, and Skype. However, these free options may have limitations, such as a cap on the number of participants or shorter meeting durations.

Can I use a video conferencing option for private viewing on my mobile device?

Yes, many video conferencing options have mobile apps that allow you to join private viewing meetings on your smartphone or tablet. However, it is crucial to check the compatibility of the app with your device and ensure a stable internet connection for a smooth experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kitchen2u