• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Veggie Slicer - Used 2-3 Times - $20 Shipped

In summary, the Veggie Slicer is a versatile kitchen tool that can slice a variety of vegetables including cucumbers, zucchini, carrots, peppers, and more. It is easy to clean as it is both dishwasher safe and can be hand washed with warm soapy water. The blades are made of durable stainless steel and are designed to easily slice through vegetables with minimal effort. While primarily designed for vegetables, it can also be used for fruits and cheese. The listed price of $20 includes shipping, making it a great deal for a gently used kitchen tool.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I have a veggie slicer that was used 2-3 times to try it out. Don't really have room in my drawer for it. $20 includes shipping.

This was "recalled" by the company. I don't use mine because of that. Maybe you can see if they will replace it with something else.

pcchefjane said:
This was "recalled" by the company. I don't use mine because of that. Maybe you can see if they will replace it with something else.

It wasn't recalled. It was put on stop sell. They did have issues with quality on enough of them to pull it from the catalog but some people really liked it. Mine seems to work fine. I just don't need it in my kitchen.

Has it sold yet? I really wanted one of those and didn't get it when they were available.

I have one also, it the other one has sold. Only used once on a carrot for demo:)

If anyone else is looking, I also have one, never even been opened.

ChefNelson said:
Has it sold yet? I really wanted one of those and didn't get it when they were available.

Replied to your pm.

1. What type of vegetables can be sliced with this slicer?

The Veggie Slicer can be used on a variety of vegetables including cucumbers, zucchini, carrots, peppers, and more.

2. Is the slicer easy to clean?

Yes, the Veggie Slicer is dishwasher safe and can also be easily hand washed with warm soapy water.

3. How sharp are the blades?

The blades on the Veggie Slicer are made of durable stainless steel and are designed to easily slice through vegetables with minimal effort.

4. Can this slicer be used for other foods besides vegetables?

While it is primarily designed for vegetables, the Veggie Slicer can also be used to slice fruits such as apples or even cheese.

5. Is the $20 price including shipping?

Yes, the listed price of $20 includes shipping costs, making it a great deal for a gently used kitchen tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • DJ Rice
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
2 3
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd