• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried adding apples to your homemade strawberry ice?

In summary, "Variation on Strawberry Ice" is a tasty dessert made with fresh strawberries, sugar, and cream. It can be made without an ice cream maker by blending the ingredients and freezing them. Frozen strawberries can be used, but it is recommended to thaw them first. The dessert can be stored for up to 1 month in the freezer, but it is best to consume within 2 weeks for optimal taste and texture. Other fruits, such as berries, mango, peaches, or chocolate chips, can be added to the recipe for a personalized twist.
NewbyPChef
This doesn't exactly fall under the healthy eating theme of spring, but I just made teh strawberry ice and instead of sugar and water I did brown sugar and whipping cream...sinfully delicious!

I have been making something similar to this using my Ninja for a while. I use the whole frozen strawberries, Truvia, and the Trop50 Pomegranate Blueberry juice. It is so yummy!

I don't have the MFP (though, hoping to submit a show tomorrow so I can get it FREE), and haven't tried the strawberry ice yet. My D says it's delicious, though, and I'm thinking of trying it with a little mint added. Also will try other flavors.

I added Tequila. YUM!!

I was thinking tequila as I was mixing it for a show today!! YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!LOL

just tried the strawberry ice. SOOOOO Yummy!!! I will definitely be trying other fruits. The way it looked in the end made me think I might need to pull out my popsicle makers. It was fairly smooth with a few chunks. They would make great popsicles. I have a lot of apples (come every month in a food buying club and we don't always eat them as fast as we should) I might start throwing apples in with the other fruits too....

1. What is a "Variation on Strawberry Ice"?

A "Variation on Strawberry Ice" is a delicious and refreshing dessert made with fresh strawberries, sugar, and cream. It is similar to a traditional strawberry ice cream, but with a twist of added ingredients for extra flavor.

2. Can I make this dessert without an ice cream maker?

Yes, you can make this dessert without an ice cream maker. Simply blend the ingredients together, pour into a freezer-safe container, and freeze for 4-6 hours, stirring every hour or so to prevent ice crystals from forming.

3. Can I use frozen strawberries instead of fresh?

Yes, you can use frozen strawberries in this recipe. Just make sure to thaw them before blending with the other ingredients. Using frozen strawberries may result in a slightly icier texture, but it will still be delicious.

4. How long will this dessert keep in the freezer?

If stored in an airtight container, this dessert will keep for up to 1 month in the freezer. However, for the best taste and texture, it is recommended to consume within 2 weeks.

5. Can I add other fruits to this recipe?

Yes, you can definitely add other fruits to this recipe. Some popular variations include using a mix of berries, adding chopped mango or peaches, or even incorporating some chocolate chips for a decadent treat. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tammym
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
RoseAndrews
Replies