• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the value of incentives and awards for direct sales consultants?

In summary, offering incentives and awards to customers can help to show appreciation, build loyalty, and attract new customers. Pampered Chef offers a variety of incentives and awards, such as free products, discounts, and exclusive experiences. As a consultant, you can earn incentives through sales and recruiting challenges. Incentives and awards typically do not expire, but it's important to check for any specific terms and conditions. They also cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but exceptions may apply.
ChefKeender
Does anyone know where or how I might find out the value of some incentives? I want to avoid eBay but do want to get a good amount for these items.
Any help is appreciated.
TIA

Last edited:
The values will be listed on your end-of-the-year tax forms that PC sends you. And I am pretty sure you're not permitted to sell those items on Ebay.

Nothing PC past or present can be sold on eBay by a consultant.

Just wondering. Where does it say that you can not sell your consultant rewards like the bracelets etc? I know plenty of consultants sold there show to go bags on ebay.

luvs2sellit said:
Just wondering. Where does it say that you can not sell your consultant rewards like the bracelets etc? I know plenty of consultants sold there show to go bags on ebay.

Call home office and they will clarify it for you. They sent out an email about it last year. I don't know where the info can be found now.

What are the benefits of offering incentives and awards to customers?

Incentives and awards can be a great way to show appreciation to customers and encourage them to continue purchasing from your business. These rewards can also help to build customer loyalty and attract new customers. Additionally, offering incentives can increase customer satisfaction and improve overall sales.

What types of incentives and awards are commonly offered by Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of incentives and awards, including free products, discounts on future purchases, exclusive cooking classes, and even trips to exotic locations. We also have a host rewards program that allows customers to earn free products based on the sales from their party.

How can I earn incentives and awards as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn incentives and awards through our monthly sales and recruiting challenges. These challenges may include reaching a certain sales goal, recruiting new team members, or participating in training programs. We also offer special incentives for top-performing consultants.

Do incentives and awards expire?

Typically, our incentives and awards do not have an expiration date. However, some may have specific terms and conditions, so it's important to read the details before redeeming them. If you have any questions about the expiration date of a specific incentive or award, please reach out to our customer service team.

Can I combine incentives and awards with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, incentives and awards cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, our customer service team can help you determine if there are any exceptions for a particular incentive or award. We always want to make sure our customers get the best deal possible!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • chefpenny99