• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Sling for Sale: Find the Market Value and List Price with Pampered Chef

In summary, Pampered Chef lists their slings at $15 which is the cost you would have to pay at the store. Bring yours to the store so they can put a price on it and they will send you your tax receipt. If you decide to sell it, list it for $25 plus shipping.
trps
Silver Member
I have a new sling for sale does anyone know what the value Pampered Chef placed on them so I know what to list it for. I wasn't trying to do an auction just didn't have any idea how much to ask. Then I can list a price I am not doing an auction thanks.

I would call Pampered Chef.

I would rethink selling. I had mine with me the other day when I took my Mom to the Dr. 4 people commented on it and I got 4 orders and requests for newsletters. That is a 1st for me!

Curlyone said:
I would rethink selling. I had mine with me the other day when I took my Mom to the Dr. 4 people commented on it and I got 4 orders and requests for newsletters. That is a 1st for me!

Comments like this always make me wish that there was a "Like" button on here.

Do you think Greg would put one on for us? I have wished many times for the same thing!

As soon as you figure out what you want to sell it for, please let me know. Thanks,
lissa

HO doesn't tell us the cost for it. The only way we usually find out is when we get our 1099's. You might just have to put a price on it and accept if you get someone who wants it at that price.

I really dont think the worth of free items matter when you are wanting to sell them. They are a tax write off so you dont have anything coming out of pocket on them. Personally I think it just matter how much you want to sell your free item for and if there is anyone out there willing to accept that price for it

I will buy it from you. Just send me a price!

I am asking $25 plus shipping ($4.95).

If you haven't sold it just let me know

Yes, please! The catalog tote is $15 plus tax and this is even cuter!

I think it is sold thanks I will let everyone know if it does not go through.

1. What is the market value for the new sling being sold by Pampered Chef?

The market value for the new sling being sold by Pampered Chef may vary depending on current demand and availability. However, our team of experts constantly monitors the market to ensure competitive pricing for our customers.

2. How is the market value determined for the new sling?

The market value for the new sling is determined by factors such as material cost, production cost, and current market trends. Our team also takes into consideration the quality and features of the sling when determining the market value.

3. What is the list price for the new sling?

The list price for the new sling is the set price at which we sell the product. This price may be subject to change depending on promotions or discounts, but it is typically the suggested retail price for the sling.

4. Can I negotiate the list price for the new sling?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to offer competitive pricing for all of our products. However, if you have any concerns or special requests, please reach out to our customer service team and they will do their best to assist you.

5. Are there any additional fees or charges for purchasing the new sling from Pampered Chef?

No, there are no additional fees or charges for purchasing the new sling from Pampered Chef. The list price displayed on our website is the final price you will pay for the product, excluding any applicable taxes or shipping fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
Serendi
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly