• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ValPak Mail Containing Pampered Chef Ad: Is it Legal? Advice Needed | TIA Ann

In summary, the conversation revolves around an ad found in a blue envelope from ValPak. The ad is for a Pampered Chef consultant and includes their name, telephone number, and web address. There is a discussion about the legality of advertising in this manner, with one person mentioning that it is similar to newspaper ads. The cost of advertising with ValPak is also brought up, with one person stating that it is expensive. A link to the rules and guidelines for advertising with Pampered Chef is also shared.
cooking.with.ann
Gold Member
Well, I just got my mail, and there was that blue envelope from ValPak. Usually I just toss it, but today I opened it...guess what I found? One of the ads is from a Pampered Chef consultant, it gives her name, telephone, and web address.

Is this "legal?" Should I do anything about it? If so, what?

TIA!

Ann

Oh wow-it's advertising and I see no difference with it being in a newspaper. It's not posted on a website so I'm thinking it's legal. I'm curious at what others say.

It's a great idea if iit is legal. How much does Valpak charge to do it?

That's my thinking, too. It's local advertising. The biggest issue I've heard about recently is website links. You can put your website in print (for local advertising). You just can't have it listed on an event's website, since it creates a link. At least, I think that's the rule. Could be wrong. It happens much more frequently than I like.

I think it is okay and even checked into it. It was REALLY expensive just to have the ad in a small area of mailboxes. I saw a gold canyon in mine and thought it might be feasible, but NO!!

gilliandanielle said:
I think it is okay and even checked into it. It was REALLY expensive just to have the ad in a small area of mailboxes. I saw a gold canyon in mine and thought it might be feasible, but NO!!

How expensive is REALLY expensive? Just curious...

I believe you have to commit to 3 months within a year and it could be something like $800 each time. It is very high.

I e-mailed for more info. I will post when I find out.

Related to ValPak Mail Containing Pampered Chef Ad: Is it Legal? Advice Needed | TIA Ann

1. How can I advertise my Pampered Chef products?

There are several ways to advertise your Pampered Chef products. You can create an online presence through social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, and share photos and information about the products. You can also host a Pampered Chef party and invite friends and family to try out the products. Additionally, you can create business cards and flyers to hand out to potential customers.

2. Does Pampered Chef provide any advertising materials?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides a variety of advertising materials for consultants to use. This includes brochures, catalogs, and other promotional materials. You can also find digital versions of these materials on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I advertise Pampered Chef products on my personal website or blog?

Yes, you are allowed to advertise Pampered Chef products on your personal website or blog. However, you must follow the company's advertising guidelines and include a disclaimer stating that you are an independent consultant for Pampered Chef.

4. Are there any restrictions on how I can advertise Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are some restrictions on how you can advertise Pampered Chef products. You are not allowed to use the company's trademarked images or logos without permission. You also cannot make false or misleading claims about the products.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any training on how to advertise products?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides training and resources for consultants on how to effectively advertise and market products. This includes online courses, webinars, and in-person training sessions. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for tips and advice on advertising strategies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • ChefMJ
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies