• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Valentine's Day Shopping List for Men

In summary, a woman is looking for a flyer to show her husband ideas for valentines day. She doesn't know how to make the flyer herself, but she is happy to offer help. A man responds and tells her that he thinks the new bamboo pieces would be a nice addition to any romantic table setting. He also offers to share a floral arrangement he found that might be helpful.
pchef_Christy
Hey! I'm looking for some kind of Flyer for my husband to take to work so he can show the guys there of ideas for Valentine's Day. Does anyone out there have one? I tried to search for one but didn't see one. I thought this would be a good idea but I'm no good at making one myself. :blushing: Thanks!!

personally, my husband would be in the dog house for weeks if he brought home anything as unromantic as kitchen stuff

i am bumping!!! i would like to have a copy also.

Hmmm...I guess being single and selling PC, I think a lot of the PC is romantic! Too bad that the new bamboo won't be out in time... Some of those things are very elegant looking! The SA Cranberry medium square plates with the large square plate make a very elegant looking table setting. Guess maybe I am too practical minded...

pcchefjane said:
Hmmm...I guess being single and selling PC, I think a lot of the PC is romantic! Too bad that the new bamboo won't be out in time... Some of those things are very elegant looking! The SA Cranberry medium square plates with the large square plate make a very elegant looking table setting. Guess maybe I am too practical minded...

I too wish some of the new bamboo was out. The platters would look real elegant with three pilliars across them and some rose petals scattered around. It would look really cute for valentines.

Found this floral arrangement with dots pieces hope this helps.

Attachments

• giftwrap_centerpiece_ideas_0003.jpg
    giftwrap_centerpiece_ideas_0003.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 475
Hubby and I have been married for almost 12 years, Im just happy to get anything nowadays LoL! He does buy me PC from time to time or just tells me to order some stuff as a gift, whatever. He does this when he is out to sea and can't buy me something.

Related to Valentine's Day Shopping List for Men

1. What are some popular Valentine's Day gifts for men?

Some popular Valentine's Day gifts for men include grilling or cooking tools, personalized items, tech gadgets, grooming kits, and experiences such as tickets to a sporting event or concert.

2. Can you recommend any budget-friendly gift options for men?

Yes, some budget-friendly gift options for men include homemade gifts, thoughtful handwritten notes, or small and practical items such as socks or a coffee mug.

3. Are there any specific products from Pampered Chef that would make great Valentine's Day gifts for men?

Absolutely! Our grilling tools, such as the BBQ Grill Basket or non-stick Grill Pan, are popular choices for men who love to cook. Our personalized cutting boards also make for a thoughtful and practical gift.

4. What are some unique gift ideas for men who are hard to shop for?

If you're having trouble coming up with a gift for a man who seems to have everything, consider giving the gift of an experience, such as a cooking class or wine tasting. You could also opt for a subscription box service tailored to his interests, or a gift card to his favorite restaurant or store.

5. Do you have any tips for making a romantic dinner at home for Valentine's Day?

Yes, we have many delicious and easy-to-follow recipes on our website that would be perfect for a romantic dinner at home. You could also set the mood with candles, soft music, and a nicely set table. Don't forget to use some of our kitchen tools, like our heart-shaped stoneware, to add a special touch to your meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • pamperedchef88