• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using the PC Logo for Business Purposes: Clarifying Usage Guidelines

In summary, the PC logo is the official logo for Pampered Chef, a company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and products. It can be used for business purposes with proper permission and adherence to usage guidelines, as it is trademarked and should not be used without authorization. To obtain permission, you must contact Pampered Chef's legal department. The guidelines for using the logo include using it in its original form, avoiding misleading use, and not harming the company's reputation. The logo can also be used on websites and social media pages, but should not imply false affiliation with Pampered Chef.
sweetkj
Am I wrong that we can't use the PC logo to make our own business cards? And if we can't, why can we use it for making a car magnet. Can I use it if I create my own wish list for my customers at a party? When and for what can I use it for?:confused:

If you make your own car magnets you can use it....you just cannot give it to anyone else to use for you. You can download the logo and use it for anything you personnaly do for yourself.
That's the way I understand it, I'm sure that someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

pamperedlinda said:
If you make your own car magnets you can use it....you just cannot give it to anyone else to use for you. You can download the logo and use it for anything you personnaly do for yourself.
That's the way I understand it, I'm sure that someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
You are correct! You can use it on any paperwork, business cards, etc. that you produce yourself but you cannot give it to a vendor to make for you.

I was told by HO last year that I could not have shirts made for my team with the words "The Pampered Chef" or the logo on it unless I bought them from VIP and then had the secondary vendor add my personalization (I asked before doing it - wanted them for National Conference). So be careful.

Last edited:

Related to Using the PC Logo for Business Purposes: Clarifying Usage Guidelines

1. What is the PC logo?

The PC logo is the official logo for Pampered Chef, a company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and products. It consists of the letters "PC" in a unique font with a spoon and whisk incorporated into the design.

2. Can I use the PC logo for my business?

Yes, you can use the PC logo for your business with proper permission and adherence to usage guidelines. However, it is important to note that the logo is trademarked and should not be used without authorization.

3. How do I obtain permission to use the PC logo for my business?

To obtain permission to use the PC logo for your business, you must contact Pampered Chef's legal department. They will review your request and provide you with the necessary guidelines and permissions.

4. What are the guidelines for using the PC logo for business purposes?

The guidelines for using the PC logo for business purposes include using the logo in its original form without any alterations, avoiding any use that may be misleading or imply endorsement by Pampered Chef, and not using the logo in a way that may harm the company's reputation.

5. Can I use the PC logo on my website or social media pages?

Yes, you can use the PC logo on your website or social media pages with proper permission and adherence to usage guidelines. However, it is important to note that the logo should not be used in a way that may confuse or mislead customers about your affiliation with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • prissylovescooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • amgreen66