• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Social Networks: Pros & Cons

In summary, the ladies like the mini catties and find them helpful in promoting their products. They also like the idea of mailing them instead of giving them away.
littlebeans
Do you use them? How do you like them???
Thanks!

I use them each season. I send them to past hosts as well as anyone who has ever been a 'maybe' on a doorprize slip.

Mini catties are what I hand out freely to everyone I meet...at the grocery store, restaurants, etc. I ordered free postcards from Vista print that say "this is a mini catalog of our newest items, place order = 10% off, schedule show = free ingredients for recipe, refer someone to me = gift" (Obviously worded much nicer!! LOL)

If someone wants a full catty, I MAIL it to them...that way I can get their infomation/phone number to follow up!!

Oh...I am also really considering sending them out with my full page invites...not sure about that yet!

So do they just have the list of things or pics too? Does it still list all the products?

No, it is only the new products for the new selling season. For example, the new ones that came out in August show all of the new items that were available Sept. 1. I think there is a holiday mini too, but I can't remember if they said anything about it at conference.

Thank you so much!!

I do what Kelly said; I carry them in my purse & hand out to people.
I also mail to past host so they can see what's new.
I also use them for my show invites; I stick a printed note inside with party info--works really well.

I send them to select people to show what's new, keep them in my purse and give them out, use them as handouts at fairs, give them to guests at shows the month before the season starts, include with products from outside orders if show was shipped to me... I haven't used them as invitations but I think that's a great idea!

I've made a sticker that I attach that says this isn't the full catalog.

Anyone know when we can order the holiday minis? Last year it was Oct 1, but this year I'm not sure.

Lacy, do you find your shows yield a higher average with using the mini catalogs as the invitations?
I just wondered since they are $3.00 for 25 of them.

I have thought about it, but wondered if I would get it back in sales.
I know a lot of other direct sales companies use them.

Thanks-
Kelly V. :)

mini catalogsI pass them out to people I meet as well as past hosts. I have also ordered extras to pass out at the Oklahoma State Fair. (Our state is celebrating being 100 years old - Nov. 16!)

Susan :)

KellyRedHead said:
Lacy, do you find your shows yield a higher average with using the mini catalogs as the invitations?
I just wondered since they are $3.00 for 25 of them.

I have thought about it, but wondered if I would get it back in sales.
I know a lot of other direct sales companies use them.

Thanks-
Kelly V. :)

I don't really have any exact numbers, but I know my outside orders have gone up.....which of course leads to higher show average, happier hosts, & more comission!
They do cost more to buy & mail, but I feel it's worth it. The ones that can't come have something showing them products & are more likely to order. The ones that do come are excited to see if I've brought something awesome that they saw in the mini.
I'd recommend just trying it for a couple months & see how it works for you!

Thanks ladies! I really appreciate it!!

KellyTheChef said:
Mini catties are what I hand out freely to everyone I meet...at the grocery store, restaurants, etc. I ordered free postcards from Vista print that say "this is a mini catalog of our newest items, place order = 10% off, schedule show = free ingredients for recipe, refer someone to me = gift" (Obviously worded much nicer!! LOL)

If someone wants a full catty, I MAIL it to them...that way I can get their infomation/phone number to follow up!!
:thumbup: Thats an awesome idea, I have a ton and don't want to gt stuck with them... so I think I will try that..thanks for the idea!;)

postage on mini-catalogsDoes anyone know how much postage I need to put on a mini-holiday catalog? TIA.

I believe they take a regualr .41 stamp.

I'd have to agree with everyone that the mini's are what I hand out to everyone freely...this is what I take to fairs too~if someone books a show or is interested in cookware/stoneware, then I dig in my bag and give them a full catty, as long as I get their contact info!!
I LOVE the Holiday mini this year!!

1. What are the benefits of using social networks for business?

Social networks provide businesses with a wide reach and access to a large audience. They also offer a cost-effective way to promote products and services, build brand awareness, and engage with customers in real-time. Additionally, social media allows for targeted advertising and can provide valuable insights into customer preferences and behaviors.

2. What are the potential risks of using social networks for business?

One of the main risks of using social networks for business is the potential for negative feedback or criticism from customers. It is important for businesses to have a strong social media strategy in place to effectively handle any negative comments or reviews. Additionally, there is a risk of security breaches and sensitive data being compromised if proper precautions are not taken.

3. How can social networks help with customer engagement?

Social networks provide a platform for businesses to directly engage with customers through comments, messages, and reviews. This can help build relationships and foster a sense of community around the brand. Social media also allows for real-time communication, making it easier for businesses to address customer inquiries and concerns promptly.

4. How do social networks impact a business's online presence?

Social networks can greatly impact a business's online presence by increasing brand visibility and driving traffic to their website. Having a strong social media presence can also improve a business's search engine ranking and make it easier for potential customers to find them online. On the other hand, negative reviews or comments on social media can harm a business's online reputation.

5. What are some best practices for using social networks for business?

Some best practices for using social networks for business include regularly posting relevant and engaging content, responding to customer inquiries and feedback in a timely manner, using social media analytics to track performance, and staying up-to-date on the latest trends and updates in social media marketing. It is also important to have a clear social media policy in place and to monitor and manage online interactions with customers carefully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Toni Monsen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • AJPratt