• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sticking with pp: Pros & Cons of P3

or if I'm just not seeing the new features yet.PP3 is called P3 because there are 3 P's in the name. P3 is Pampered Partner Plus. It's called P3 because there are 3 P's in the name. P3 is Pampered Partner Plus. It's called P3 because there are 3 P's in the name.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I've seen a number of comments that make me think I should continue to use PP. Can people give the pros and cons of P3? (i know i'll have to switch in the future.....but for now each time I think, ok, i'll switch i read something on here that makes me think....no wait!....)

I just switched and my favorite thing about P3 is that I can click a button and my PWS orders are transferred into P3 without any work on my part! The con so far is that it takes a lot longer than PP to open.

Robyn, don't feel bad. I still use PP too...I'm scared to switch over. LOL!

Me too. (Chris...meet me on the other place to chat....hee hee hee)

I am thinking of using pp instead of p3. I don't think that it is my computer but the program runs sooooooooooooooooooo slow. I don't know what to do it drives my crazy. When I submit a show it does things fast but adding orders ans looking at past shows I click and wait.

I have been using P3 for quite some time now. Initially, it takes some getting used to...just since it is set up so differently. But now I am fine on it!

I noticed it runs slow...especially if I have left it "open and running" on my computer for a while. Just close it out and re-open it and that usually helps make it quicker!

Let me start by saying I have dial-up internet service, so everything I do online is slow. That said, one of the suggestions from the Making the Move to P3 workshop I attended at NC is to make sure you're not connected to the internet when you open P3. Depending on your computer, it's probably best to make sure you close everything else before opening P3. This should make P3 run faster for you.I'm really glad I made the move. Yes, there's a learning curve. Yes, things are different. Different doesn't mean bad, though.BTW, one of the things they mentioned at the NC workshop is that there are still a couple of director reports that aren't available on P3. If you're a director, talk to other directors about how they handle that issue.

I finally made the switch last night for a number of reasons. 1) found out at NC that only 20% of the consultants have NOT switched. So the majority has, 2) forgot a guest special (pinch bowls) on an order I submitted so I had to call HO and they send them (arn't they great). P3 would have reminded me about it. Went to the seminar on switching to P3 at conference and there are so many things that you can do with the program. When I was on the phone last night with tech support, Brandon told me that last September was the first month that more orders were submitted from P3 than PP. When we all started this business, PP was new and we did it. Take the plunge and just do it. Don't be afraid to leave something good to get something better!
That is a HO quote!:)

So HOW do you make the switch? The disk in my changeover kit is for PP Plus. WHERE is PP3? Thanks.

P3 is Pampered Partner Plus. It's called P3 because there are 3 P's in the name.

Last night, when I was ready, I called Tech Support. Brandon was so helpful and extremely patient. He walked me through every step and made sure I was up and running and that all my contacts/shows were transferred over.

The tech people at the HO are wonderful! Jonathan mailed me a CD with all the updates so my dial-up wouldn't time out before the program could load. (That was the main reason I hadn't changed.)Jonathan is the new love of my life! (Don't worry. The Furry Guy knows. ;))

*giggle* I'm planning on making homemade cookies and taking them to the tech area at Leadership, with promises of more when they release the Mac version of P3. :) Of course, since they're programmers, I should include a case of Mountain Dew, too.

For us newbies, we weren't given anything but P3. I haven't had any problems with it though.

So let me get this straight. If I've installed the disk in my changeover kit, I'm using PP3? I don't see the difference. What version number is showing up for you? Mine is 19.0.2 so I wonder if the computer is defaulting to my old version and so I don't see the difference. Thanks.

That's the old version. If you had the old version, the CD will just update it. But that disc also has the install for P3. The CDs have PP on them for the people who haven't switched over yet, and for the people who can't - there's no Spanish version of P3, so consultants who prefer the software in Spanish must use PP.

One of the great things about P3 is you never have to install the CD that comes with the changeover kit once you have it on your computer. It updates automatically every time there is a change from what you have!

I was one of those hesitant ones myself but took the plunge late last year! It took some getting used to but now I think it's great! Can't remember what PP was all about lol.
I do love the feature Allison spoke of (downloading website orders directly to P3) :).
But I figured since it was eventually going to be Mandatory to switch, better do it now and get used to it! ;)

What is P3?

P3, or "Pampered Chef Power", is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides consultants with additional support, training, and resources to help grow their businesses.

What are the pros of sticking with P3?

The pros of sticking with P3 include access to exclusive training and resources, the opportunity to connect with other consultants and receive support from a mentor, and the potential for increased sales and income.

What are the cons of sticking with P3?

Some potential cons of sticking with P3 may include the cost of the program, the time commitment required for training and meetings, and the pressure to meet sales goals and maintain a certain level of performance.

How do I know if P3 is right for me?

If you are looking to grow your Pampered Chef business and are willing to invest time, money, and effort into achieving your goals, then P3 may be a good fit for you. It is important to carefully consider the pros and cons and determine if the program aligns with your personal and professional goals.

Can I leave P3 if I decide it's not for me?

Yes, you are not obligated to stay in the P3 program if you decide it's not the right fit for you. You can opt out at any time and continue as a regular Pampered Chef consultant. However, it is recommended to discuss your decision with your mentor or P3 coach to ensure a smooth transition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Endora
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ChefDi
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • kcjodih