• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Sauces (Thai Peanut & Maple Honey Mustard) at a Show.....

In summary, the conversation involves someone seeking suggestions on what type of quick and inexpensive dessert to make for a fundraiser using Pampered Chef products. Some suggestions include a chocolate trifle using Chocolate Mousse Mix and Raspberry Syrup, or mini cheesecakes using Cheesecake Mix and toppings like Caramel Sauce or Cherry Fruit Spread. It is also recommended to offer samples to entice customers.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I've got a bottle of each of these and want to take to a fundraiser (or 2) that I've got this upcoming week. I'm supposed to be doing a dessert show at one for Girl Scout Troop, but wanted to throw in something for the adults.

How or what can I make quickly and inexpensively to go with these, but that will also SELL these??

Thanks,

Lisa

My sister keeps suggesting I add a little oil the the Thai Peanut and make a chinese chicken salad, haven't done it yet but you could try it. Make the pork in the DCB and mix the honey mustard in instead of BBQ sauce. Just my 2 cents. Mara

I fried up a ham steak on the stoke top & used the silicone basting brush to baste on some of the Maple Honey Mustard last night. UNcooked I didn't care for the sauce. BUt fried onto the ham it was good.

At shows I usually just provide the bottles and something simple (right now that's pretzel chips) for dipping. You can always pour some over a brick of cream cheese and serve it with crackers.

Hi Lisa,Thank you for reaching out! It's great that you have the opportunity to showcase your products at a fundraiser. Since you have both a dessert show and an event for adults, I would suggest creating a dessert that can appeal to both groups. One idea could be to make a chocolate trifle using our Chocolate Mousse Mix and our Raspberry Syrup. It's easy to make and can be sold by the slice or as a whole dessert. You could also offer a non-alcoholic version for the Girl Scout Troop event and a spiked version for the adults.Another option could be to make mini cheesecakes using our Cheesecake Mix and top them with a drizzle of our Caramel Sauce or our Cherry Fruit Spread. They are quick to make and can be sold individually or in a pack.Whichever dessert you choose, make sure to have samples available for people to try. This will entice them to purchase the products and also allow them to taste how delicious they are. Good luck with your events!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. Can these sauces be used for cooking and as a dipping sauce?

Yes, both the Thai Peanut and Maple Honey Mustard sauces can be used for cooking and as a dipping sauce. They add delicious flavor to marinades, stir-fries, and grilled meats, as well as being great for dipping veggies, chicken tenders, and more.

2. Are these sauces gluten-free and suitable for vegetarians?

Yes, both the Thai Peanut and Maple Honey Mustard sauces are gluten-free and suitable for vegetarians. They are made with high-quality ingredients and do not contain any gluten or animal products.

3. How do you recommend using these sauces during a Pampered Chef party?

There are many ways to use these sauces during a party! You can showcase them during a cooking demonstration, offer them as a topping for a make-your-own salad bar, or use them as a dipping sauce for appetizers. You can also offer them for sale to your guests as a delicious addition to their pantry.

4. Can these sauces be stored after opening?

Yes, both the Thai Peanut and Maple Honey Mustard sauces can be stored after opening. It is recommended to refrigerate them and consume within 3-4 weeks for optimal flavor.

5. Are there any other ways to incorporate these sauces into meals besides using them as a topping or dipping sauce?

Definitely! Both the Thai Peanut and Maple Honey Mustard sauces can add a lot of flavor to a variety of dishes. You can mix them into dressings, use them as a glaze for roasted vegetables, or add them to a sandwich or wrap for an extra kick. Be creative and have fun experimenting with different ways to use these sauces!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Robyn Neilko
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lesliecooks4u
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PC_Megan