• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Usg - Always Use the Finger Guard

In summary, the "Usg - Always Use the Finger Guard" is a kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef to protect your fingers while cutting and chopping food. It can be easily used by sliding it over your index or middle finger and adjusting it to fit comfortably. It is safe to use with all types of knives and other kitchen tools, and can be washed in the dishwasher or by hand. It is also suitable for most hand sizes, with an adjustable strap for a snug fit.
prepchef
Gold Member
I was making Chicken Piccatta lastnight and needed a few slices of lemon. I thought "Oh I'll just run the lemon over the thin slicer, without the Finger Guard." Before I even knew it I was bleeding! I sliced off perfect 1/8" slices from my thumb and middle finger tips! Ewww! Blood Everywhere!

NEVER, NEVER, Never use the USG without the finger guard!!

Ouch!!! You have joined the USG club. Lots of consultants have cut themselves while using it with out the guard.There is a thread here somewhere about it.

:eek:

Hope you are ok. I personally know two girls that have cut themselves pretty bad with it. One is a PC consultant and one isn't.

What is the "Usg - Always Use the Finger Guard" and what does it do?

The "Usg - Always Use the Finger Guard" is a kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef to protect your fingers while cutting and chopping food. It is a small plastic guard that fits over your fingers, allowing you to hold food securely while keeping your fingers out of harm's way.

How do I use the "Usg - Always Use the Finger Guard"?

To use the finger guard, simply slide it over your index or middle finger and adjust it to fit comfortably. Then, hold the food with your guarded finger and use a knife or kitchen tool to cut or chop as desired. The finger guard will protect your finger from any accidental slips or cuts.

Is the "Usg - Always Use the Finger Guard" safe to use with all types of knives?

Yes, the finger guard is safe to use with all types of knives, including sharp and serrated blades. It is also safe to use with other kitchen tools, such as graters or peelers, to protect your fingers from any accidental cuts or scrapes.

Can I wash the "Usg - Always Use the Finger Guard" in the dishwasher?

Yes, the finger guard is dishwasher safe and can be washed on the top rack for easy cleaning. However, for best results, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water and drying thoroughly before storing.

Is the "Usg - Always Use the Finger Guard" suitable for all hand sizes?

Yes, the finger guard is designed to fit most hand sizes comfortably. The adjustable strap allows for a snug fit on different finger sizes. If you have any trouble fitting the guard, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • kcjodih