• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

US Record for 1st Line Recruits in September?

In the US, Michael Reeves had 14. I'm not sure if this is the record for first line recruits or not, but it's something to be aware of.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Anyone know what the US record is of first line recruits in one month?

My team has 4 already for September with 2-3 more coming in this week!!

I know in Canada, it's probably quite a bit less but I'd still like to know.

Winnipegk said:
Anyone know what the US record is of first line recruits in one month?

My team has 4 already for September with 2-3 more coming in this week!!

I know in Canada, it's probably quite a bit less but I'd still like to know.

I'm not sure, but I had 8 in one month and someone beat me. :)

I don't know the official number either...I know at Leadership in January Erin ?? can't remember her last name..cute as a button with a southern accent ;) I believe she had 10 for the month...

Michael Reeves had 13 in June. It was in the last CN.

Addie4TLC said:
I'm not sure, but I had 8 in one month and someone beat me. :)

Wow 8?? That's awesome!! Did they all qualify?

Winnipegk said:
Wow 8?? That's awesome!! Did they all qualify?

Yes they did. :) But only 1/2 are still active now. :(

I asked and this is what they said:

Nov 07 - Holly Benjamin 5
Dec 07 - Renne Basset` 6
Jan 08 - Marla Hoyt 5
Feb- Jan Eustis 7
March- Susan Clawson 6
April - Stacy Tennesen 10
May - Michael Reeves 14
June - Anita Baughman 5
July - Grace Bott 4

Wow 14?! That's amazing!!! And that's personal recruits, not even first line?? wow!

One of my sister directors recruited 10 last month.

pamperedlinda said:
One of my sister directors recruited 10 last month.

Who was that?

has she shared what she might have done differently (other than the rebate) to get 10????

chefmeg said:
has she shared what she might have done differently (other than the rebate) to get 10????

She said that several were people on her lead list that she had been working with and the rebate offer made them get off the fence. Others were hosts.

chefmeg said:

Oh yes, she is also very intentional about her business. She works it consistently. If you were in Wave One last year (2007) she was the really cute blonde who spoke on the last day at general session about 3-2-1.

Our Sampling is tonight and we have 15 guests coming!! Last time, we had 6 guests and 4 ended up signing....so hopefully we have the same ratios tonight and we can all get up on that record list!

In Canada the highest personal recruits is 8.

1. What is the significance of the "US Record for 1st Line Recruits in September"?

The "US Record for 1st Line Recruits in September" refers to the highest number of first-line recruits enlisted in the United States during the month of September. This number is used as an indicator of the current state of the military and recruitment efforts.

2. Is this record broken every year?

No, the record for first-line recruits in September is not necessarily broken every year. It depends on various factors such as military needs, economic conditions, and recruitment efforts.

3. What branch of the military does this record pertain to?

This record pertains to all branches of the United States military, including the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, and Coast Guard. The total number of first-line recruits in September includes all branches.

4. How is the data for this record collected?

The data for the "US Record for 1st Line Recruits in September" is collected by the Department of Defense through their recruiting offices and branches. The numbers are then compiled and released to the public.

5. What is the current record for first-line recruits in September?

The current record for first-line recruits in September is 42,957, set in 2018. This number may change in the future as recruitment efforts and military needs continue to evolve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ted122781
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies