• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent: Seeking Nylon Pan Scrappers - Cheryl von Kleist

In summary, the Nylon Pan Scrappers are designed to remove stubborn food residue without damaging pans or other surfaces. They are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. They can be used on non-stick cookware without scratching. Each set comes with two scrappers and they come with a satisfaction guarantee.
Cook4U
Hi all,

I need 2 packs of Nylon pan scappers asap! My hostess ordered 3 packs and I think I accidentally only put in 1. Even if it wasn't my fault, it's just easier to buy them outright than try to get them from the company. I will pay full retail and shipping. Thanks everyone!

Cheryl von Kleist
Hidden Valley Lake, CA

You could order them from the Supplies, couldn't you?

Related to Urgent: Seeking Nylon Pan Scrappers - Cheryl von Kleist

1. What is the purpose of the Nylon Pan Scrappers?

The Nylon Pan Scrappers are specifically designed to remove stubborn food residue from pans without damaging the surface. They are also great for scraping dough and other sticky substances off of countertops and cutting boards.

2. Are the Nylon Pan Scrappers dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Nylon Pan Scrappers are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them with warm, soapy water for optimal longevity.

3. Can the Nylon Pan Scrappers be used on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Nylon Pan Scrappers are safe to use on non-stick cookware. Their soft, flexible edges will not scratch or damage the non-stick coating.

4. How many Nylon Pan Scrappers come in a set?

Each set of Nylon Pan Scrappers comes with two scrappers, making it convenient to have one for the kitchen and one for outdoor grilling or camping trips.

5. Do you offer any warranty on the Nylon Pan Scrappers?

Yes, our Nylon Pan Scrappers come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Back