• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uploading Contact Info to Website

T
tpchefrebecca
I just found on my website assistant that we can now send customer care emails from our website. However, it looks like we cannot upload our info from Pampered Partner.

Am I missing something? I have over 100 contacts and frankly I don't want to imput one by one.

Any suggestions?

Okay I feel really slow now :)

I just received my weekly notes (it is 7pm pst) and saw that this was available starting today. So if anyone does have a faster way to imput all the info I would appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rebecca,
They did add a feature to the website but it is not associated with Pampered Partner info. The contact list on your PWA is of all the email addresses you
or your hosts have entered for shows set up on your website.
When you view this list, choose "all contacts" in the "view" box. All names and addresses appear.
You can click a name at random (be sure there is an email address next to it)
and then, in the "actions" box, select: "Send email to be selected" and click
"go". An email template appears and you can choose the "type" of email you'd like to send and select to view it. Check out the e-news idea - SWEET!

Thanks!Thanks! for the clearing up. I have had my website for one year, but not very many of my hosts and guests use it. However, I am noticing as I go "out of my box" more people are interested in ordering online now that we have individual ordering available.

Emails that are spam?Hi i posted this in another forum, but am desperate for answers-has anyone else had difficulty with hosts recieving e-mails from the site? I tested it, and sent a "host email" to myself and it went in my spam folder :mad:
Also, it is a pain that the website and pampered partner aren't able to "talk" to each other to send contact information. Someday maybe....atleast I'm new so it didn't take me that long to enter all my hosts!
Abby

Actually, when I tested my email from the website it did the same thing. Sent it to my junk folder. I think you would have to ask your hosts to make sure you are listed in their address book so it doesn't go there.

I love my website (sorta) but I can't seem to delete/remove any of my old shows that were posted. When I try, it said they have web orders and it cannot be removed. Well, dah! I turned in the shows a year ago along with the web orders but it still won't let me delete/remove the show. Any ideas? Just wanted to remove them from my screen.

1. What is the process for uploading contact information to my website?

The process for uploading contact information to your website may vary depending on the website platform or assistant you are using. However, in general, you will need to access your website's backend or dashboard and look for a section or tab related to contacts or customer care. From there, you should be able to upload a CSV or Excel file containing your contact information.

2. Can I upload my contact information from Pampered Partner to my website?

Unfortunately, it seems that the website assistant you are using does not have the capability to directly upload contact information from Pampered Partner. You may need to manually input the information or look for a workaround, such as exporting your contacts from Pampered Partner into a CSV file and then uploading it to your website.

3. Is there a faster way to input over 100 contacts?

If you have a large number of contacts, manually inputting them one by one may not be the most efficient option. You can try exporting your contacts into a CSV file and using a bulk upload feature if available on your website. Alternatively, you can also look into using third-party tools or plugins that can help with bulk uploading contacts.

4. How do I access the new feature for sending customer care emails?

If you just found out about the new feature for sending customer care emails from your website, you may need to check your website's backend or dashboard for a new section or tab related to customer care. If you are still unable to locate it, you may need to reach out to your website assistant or support team for assistance.

5. Can I still access the old way of sending customer care emails?

If the new feature for sending customer care emails is not suitable for your needs, you may still be able to access the old way of sending emails. Try looking for an option to switch between the new and old versions, or reach out to your website assistant or support team for clarification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • WendyE