• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Kitchen Tools with NWC's Martini Glasses and Pink Knife!

In summary, the Nwc product by Pampered Chef is designed for newlyweds and couples and includes essential kitchen tools, cookware, and recipes for cooking together. It can be purchased through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website, with special discounts and promotions available. The product comes with a variety of recipes specifically chosen for couples, and it can be customized to fit individual needs and budgets.
amiejbaby
I love the Martini glasses.... but.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE having a PINK knife! LMAO! :love:

OOPS! I meant HWC! lol :D

I got mine yesterday also, and I absolutely love all of it. Kudos to HO for the product for this May.

I soo LOVE all of the products this year! :) In the past there was 1 or 2 I didn't care for.. but this year ALL are Fab! :D

heat123 said:
I soo LOVE all of the products this year! :) In the past there was 1 or 2 I didn't care for.. but this year ALL are Fab! :D

I agree - I can sell this stuff!

Was there going to be a Host special for May? (I was thinking the Martini glasses at 60% OFF) but have I missed that announcment??TIA

They have not announced May's host special yet.

I only wish that the twix-its were all pink, like light pink and dark pink. For some reason white twix-ts look just plain to me! :)

But I do agree, I love all the choices for this year! I think the tomato knife will fly off the shelves.

Still patiently waiting for my products.

So right! These WILL sell! I already have more oooos and ahhhs from last years chairpersons than I have gotten in two full years! Even my mom is in love with them and she hates pink! I think we can break the million dollar mark again this year! Oh and yeah, two hues of pink would have been good but these go with the glasses! I am sure that is not the reason but hey, it works! White is cheapest to make I would assume so...

Related to Upgrade Your Kitchen Tools with NWC's Martini Glasses and Pink Knife!

1. What is the Nwc product and how is it different from other Pampered Chef products?

The Nwc product stands for "Newly Weds and Couples" and is specifically designed for those who are just starting to build their kitchen and cooking supplies. It includes essential kitchen tools and cookware, as well as recipes and tips for creating meals together as a couple.

2. How do I purchase the Nwc product?

You can purchase the Nwc product through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for "Nwc product" and add it to your cart for purchase.

3. Are there any special discounts or promotions for the Nwc product?

Yes, there are often special discounts and promotions for the Nwc product. These can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. What recipes are included with the Nwc product?

The Nwc product comes with a variety of recipes specifically chosen for couples or newlyweds. These include easy and delicious meals, as well as tips for cooking together and creating memorable meals.

5. Can I customize the Nwc product to fit my specific needs?

Yes, you can customize the Nwc product by adding or removing items from the package. You can also work with a Pampered Chef consultant to create a personalized Nwc package for your specific needs and budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefcharity
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
turtle15
  • Nfldfran
  • Products and Tips
Replies