• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Kitchen Checks: Find the Best Company for Stylish Designs

In summary, anyone can use a good check company, but be careful of the prices. The two companies mentioned are both affordable and have great designs.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Anyone use a good check company that has any kind of kitchen checks? I write too many checks and am too cheap to get the ones from Merrill (although they are really nice). I need to order new checks soon and thought about getting something related on them.

I have ones that have the Gooseberry Patch on them.
One has a cherry pie w/oven mitt and rolling pin, one has a kitchen window w/tomatoes on the sill, tea for two, and friendship w/thread and stitching.
I dont know where I got them from but try checkunlimited.com

I bought some from Artistic Checks

Mine are from Artistic too.

I have two different ones-
personal checking are "Country Kitchens"
PC checking is Pillsbury dough boy

At the bottom of the address part, I listed my website
On the Memo part where you can add something, I wrote about starting your own business...

WAY cheaper than Merrill, although I do love the Merrill ones since they are so professional looking!

vwpamperedchef said:
I have ones that have the Gooseberry Patch on them.
One has a cherry pie w/oven mitt and rolling pin, one has a kitchen window w/tomatoes on the sill, tea for two, and friendship w/thread and stitching.
I dont know where I got them from but try checkunlimited.com

This is the same ones I have! Not sure when I got them either, I think Checks Unlimited too. I bought like 4 boxes so I have not had to recorded. I use my debit card for almost everything.

I really liked the gooseberry patch ones. I currently have a basic check from artistic checks and called today to reorder to get me through until I figured out what I wanted. I HAD to order 2 boxes which were outrageously priced! I talked them out of the "phone call" fee and the UPS shipping charge. They'll take longer to ship but they were going to charge me over $20 in "fees" ontop of the check charges! I don't remember how long it took me to go through two boxes last time but I do write alot of checks because I like the paper trail (no receipts to lose!). I do use my debit cards at places I know automatically process my checks so I don't waste them but maybe I'll write more checks to get through the two boxes faster!

I use the different check companies until I use all of the "first time customer" promotions. Their reorder prices are a rip off IMHO. That is one reason I ordered 4 or either 6 boxes at a time, which ever was the best deal and the most they would let me have. That way you get the best prices for as long as you can. When I run through them all, I just start getting the cheapest ones my bank has. I use to write checks like crazy on my accounts until I got use to the debit card.

Even my bank prices are bad! I use my debit card more than I used to but sometimes I still like to write checks. Like the other day when I went grocery shopping. I almost went over my daily limit (never did that before - going over the limit or spending that much at the grocery store!) and had to write checks the rest of the day while Christmas shopping, getting gas, etc.

I don't even know what kind of options there are for check styles these days. I buy the cheapest checks my bank has!

I have the Cooking Club of America Checks... they are totally adorable, with pies, and baking things all over them!

Kristin~

Do you have to be a "lifetime member" to get them? I am a member, but not a lifetime member....and I don't remember ever seeing checks from them. Sounds cute!

KellyTheChef said:
Kristin~

Do you have to be a "lifetime member" to get them? I am a member, but not a lifetime member....and I don't remember ever seeing checks from them. Sounds cute!

Hey Kelly~

I am actually not even a member at all! I went through Identitychecks.com to order them...

Related to Upgrade Your Kitchen Checks: Find the Best Company for Stylish Designs

1. What makes a company's kitchen designs "stylish"?

A company's kitchen designs can be considered stylish based on a few factors. These may include the use of current trends and popular colors, high-quality materials, and functional yet visually appealing designs.

2. How can I determine if a company's kitchen designs are up to par?

You can do some research on the company's website and social media pages to see their past projects and customer reviews. You can also visit their showroom or attend a cooking demonstration to see their designs in person.

3. Are there any specific styles or themes that a company specializes in?

Some companies may have a specific style or theme that they focus on, such as farmhouse or modern designs. However, most companies will have a variety of styles to choose from to fit different preferences and needs.

4. Can I customize the design to fit my specific kitchen space?

Yes, many companies offer customization options for their kitchen designs. This can include adjusting the size and layout to fit your kitchen space, as well as choosing different materials and finishes.

5. How long does the process take from design to installation?

The timeline can vary depending on the complexity of the design and the availability of materials. On average, it can take anywhere from 4-8 weeks from the initial design consultation to the final installation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• patty42240
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3girls
Replies