• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updating Pp+...For the Pat 3Wks!!

In summary, Pp+ is the name of the Pampered Chef website and online ordering system that is being updated to improve functionality and provide a better user experience. The update is scheduled to be completed within the next 3 weeks and your account information will not be affected. You will still be able to place orders during the update, but there may be some temporary delays or interruptions in service. No action is required on your part, but it is recommended to save any unfinished orders or shopping lists before the update.
PCwithStay-C
can anyone tell me why every other time i open PP+ it tells me that it is going to restart to do updates??? Its getting al ittle annoying!! Thanks

There were some updates for new season, etc. And if you've had a bunch of shows submitted, that may be some of them. But if it never lets you into the program to do any work, call Tech Support. Someone else was having that problem and TS talked them through a fix.

.This could be due to a number of reasons such as:1. Your PP+ software is outdated and needs to be updated in order to function properly.2. There may be a bug or glitch in the software that is causing it to restart for updates each time you open it.3. Your computer's operating system or other software may be conflicting with PP+ and causing it to restart for updates.4. The PP+ servers may be undergoing maintenance or updates, which requires the software to restart when you open it.5. Your internet connection may be unstable, causing PP+ to lose connection and need to restart for updates.To solve this issue, make sure your PP+ software is up to date and check for any software conflicts or internet connection issues. If the problem persists, contact the PP+ customer support for further assistance.

Related to Updating Pp+...For the Pat 3Wks!!

1. What is Pp+ and why is it being updated?

Pp+ is the name of the Pampered Chef website and online ordering system. It is being updated to improve functionality and provide a better user experience for our customers.

2. When will the update be completed?

The update is scheduled to be completed within the next 3 weeks. We are working diligently to ensure a smooth transition and minimize any downtime for our customers.

3. Will my account information be affected by the update?

No, your account information will remain the same after the update. You will still be able to log in with your current username and password.

4. Will I still be able to place orders during the update?

Yes, you will still be able to place orders during the update. However, there may be some temporary delays or interruptions in service during the transition.

5. Is there anything I need to do in preparation for the update?

No, there is nothing you need to do to prepare for the update. However, we recommend that you save any unfinished orders or shopping lists before the update, just in case.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rebeccascabinet
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ShellBeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • heatherbares