• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updating My FB Info - No Twitter Needed!

In summary, updating your FB info allows you to keep your friends and followers informed about your current information, such as contact details, work information, and interests. You do not need a Twitter account to update your FB info, as the two platforms are separate. To update your FB info, you can log into your Facebook account, go to your profile, click on the "About" section, and make the necessary changes. This can also be done on the Facebook mobile app by tapping on your profile, selecting "About", and updating the desired information. You can update your FB info without your friends seeing the changes by adjusting the privacy settings for each section of your info. You can choose to make it visible to "Only Me" or customize
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I do not use Twitter, will the button still appear on my NL when I send it out? I figured out how to update my FB info. Really like that!

You have to delete the Twitter button from the newsletter before you send it. If you don't fill in a Twitter link, you'll just end up with a non-working button in your email.

I have a twitter link but I usually delete mine anyway. Like Nora said, it was a non-working button before I entered that info. I leave FB info there b/c I talk about PC there but almost NEVER do so on Twitter. Twitter is for work.

What is the purpose of updating my FB info?

Updating your FB info allows you to keep your friends and followers updated on your current information, such as your contact details, work information, and interests.

Do I need a Twitter account to update my FB info?

No, you do not need a Twitter account to update your FB info. The two social media platforms are separate and you can update your FB info without linking it to your Twitter account.

How do I update my FB info?

To update your FB info, log into your Facebook account and click on your profile picture to access your profile. Then, click on the "About" section and click on the specific information you want to update. Make your changes and click "Save" to update your info.

Can I update my FB info on the mobile app?

Yes, you can update your FB info on the Facebook mobile app. Simply open the app, tap on the three horizontal lines at the bottom right corner, and tap on your name. Then, tap on "About" and select the information you want to update.

Can I update my FB info without my friends seeing the changes?

Yes, you can update your FB info without your friends seeing the changes. To do this, go to your "Privacy Settings" and adjust the audience for each section of your info. You can choose to make it visible to "Only Me" or customize it to specific friends or groups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy