• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Private Facebook Event

In summary, to create a private Facebook event, go to the "Events" option on your homepage, click "Create Event", and select "Private Event" from the drop-down menu. Non-Facebook users cannot be invited to private events, but you can create a public event or invite them through other platforms. You can also change the privacy settings after creating the event. To invite guests, click "Invite" on the event page and choose friends or share the event link. Facebook does not have a feature to see who has viewed or responded to private events, but the creator can see the guest list and responses.
Stacielynn
I finally figured out how to create a FB event from my Page but my host is concered it is "public"not "private" event. Is there a way I can create a Private event from my page or do I have to do this from my person FB account?

I think only the people she invites can see it...not positive. You can create a group and its private...then you could delete the group after the show.

I've check and because it is public it is allowing everyone to see her address and join the event.
I would like to utilize my Fan page to create events for my shows but I don’t want my host to feel uncomfortable their information is showing publicly.

I have seen other consultants offer FACEBOOK Shows but how do I do this and protect the host privacy?

Last edited:

1. How do I create a private Facebook event?

To create a private Facebook event, go to your Facebook homepage and click on the "Events" option on the left-hand side of the screen. Then, click on the "Create Event" button and fill in the event details. Next, click on the drop-down menu under the event name and select "Private Event". This will ensure that only invited guests can see and RSVP to the event.

2. Can I invite non-Facebook users to a private event?

No, only Facebook users can be invited to a private event. If you want to invite someone who does not have a Facebook account, you can create a public event or invite them through email or other messaging platforms.

3. Can I change the privacy settings of a Facebook event after it has been created?

Yes, you can change the privacy settings of a Facebook event even after it has been created. Go to the event page and click on the three dots in the top right corner. Then, select "Edit Event" and change the privacy setting to private.

4. How do I invite guests to my private Facebook event?

To invite guests to your private Facebook event, click on the "Invite" button on the event page. You can then select individual friends or groups of friends to invite. You can also share the event link with people who are not on your friends list.

5. Can I see who has viewed or responded to my private Facebook event?

No, Facebook does not provide a feature to see who has viewed or responded to your private event. Only the event creator can see the list of invited guests and their responses. However, any guest who has responded "Interested" or "Going" will be visible to other guests on the event page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • Kjurich