• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updates to Something Fun Found in Files

In summary, "Updates to Something Fun Found in Files" is a monthly release of updated information and new ideas for using Pampered Chef products in creative and fun ways. It is available to anyone on the Pampered Chef website, but some content may require a valid consultant login. There are no charges for accessing this content. To submit your own ideas for "Something Fun Found in Files", you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or the corporate office directly.
kisrae
Gold Member
I just wanted to share this. I just updated something I found in the files. Nothing fancy but fun.

Attachments

• Holiday shopping .doc
    12 KB · Views: 464
When you said that they will get 100$ shopping spree.. is that if theyre show is so much, or are you adding to it?

Normally with a $400 show they get $60 in FPV, she is adding an extra $40 to that. So they will have a $100 in FPV.

Fun flyer. Thanks for posting. I'm not sure I'm ready to give the $40 free although I guess it wouldn't really cost me that much as it would go on her discount. Hmmm...I'll have to think about this for November.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your update with us. It's always exciting to find new and fun things in the files. As a pampered chef consultant, I love discovering new recipes and techniques to share with my customers. Keep up the great work and happy cooking! :)

1. What is the purpose of "Updates to Something Fun Found in Files"?

The purpose of "Updates to Something Fun Found in Files" is to provide updated information and new ideas for using Pampered Chef products in creative and fun ways.

2. How often are updates released for "Something Fun Found in Files"?

Updates for "Something Fun Found in Files" are released on a monthly basis, usually at the beginning of each month.

3. Can I access "Something Fun Found in Files" if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, "Something Fun Found in Files" is available to anyone on the Pampered Chef website. However, some content may only be accessible to consultants with a valid login.

4. Are there any charges for accessing "Something Fun Found in Files"?

No, "Something Fun Found in Files" is available for free to all users on the Pampered Chef website.

5. How can I submit my own ideas for "Something Fun Found in Files"?

To submit your own ideas for "Something Fun Found in Files", you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact the Pampered Chef corporate office directly. They are always looking for new and creative ways to use their products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailorsarah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
MissyPC
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • lkhartmann