• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated Gift Flyer: Current Catalogs & Product Changes | Maggie's Gift Ideas

In summary, the "Updated Gift Flyer" is a new version of the gift flyer that showcases the latest products and special promotions. It can be obtained by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or downloading a digital copy from the website. The flyer is available year-round and can be customized by consultants. It also includes exclusive deals and discounts on select products, making it a valuable tool for promoting businesses and increasing sales.
maggiemay
Hi, I'm not sure who posted this earlier - thanks by the way.

I printed it and updated it with the current catalogs page numbers and removed the discontinued rectangular baker lid and digital thermometer

Those who know me know I'm not detail oriented so ---- having said that, please double check.

maggie :)

Attachments

• giftflyer.doc
    149 KB · Views: 357
Nice Flyer!

Looks fabulous!! Thanks :)

That's great! Thank you!

Gift FlyerThat was me that posted. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

Karen

The Celebrate Plate was listed at $44...it's $24.50
And for the Young Cook..."Start THEM early"
And at the very end...we no longer have the gift boxes, only the gift sets.
Also in the box with your info, the web address needs a "d" in Pampered...
Great job!! Thanks!

Thank you! This is such a great flyer!!

Related to Updated Gift Flyer: Current Catalogs & Product Changes | Maggie's Gift Ideas

What is the "Updated Gift Flyer"?

The Updated Gift Flyer is a new version of our gift flyer that features our latest products and special promotions.

How can I obtain the "Updated Gift Flyer"?

You can obtain the Updated Gift Flyer by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and downloading a digital copy.

Is the "Updated Gift Flyer" only available during the holiday season?

No, the Updated Gift Flyer is available year-round and is regularly updated to showcase our newest products and promotions.

Can I customize the "Updated Gift Flyer" for my business?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the ability to customize the Updated Gift Flyer with your personal information and contact details.

Are there any special deals or discounts included in the "Updated Gift Flyer"?

Yes, the Updated Gift Flyer features exclusive deals and discounts on select products, making it the perfect tool for promoting your business and increasing sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LakesideMom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • kcmckay