• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update: New Kitchen Surprise Show

In summary, a few weeks ago I mentioned this different show I had booked. Last night was the show and it was AWESOME!!! The guests (and myself) had so much fun. The lady who the show was for was so surprised. She walked in and everyone yelled S U R P R I S E! You should have seen the look on her face. Eight family members were present and the show ended just short of $600. Her daughter, who called me about doing the show, told
pkd09
Silver Member
A few weeks ago I mentioned this different show I had booked. Last night was the show and it was AWESOME!!! The guests (and myself) had so much fun. The lady who the show was for was so surprised. She walked in and everyone yelled S U R P R I S E! You should have seen the look on her face. Eight family members were present and the show ended just short of $600. Her daughter, who called me about doing the show, told me the idea of having this show came from me at a show where she was a guest. During my shows I always mention Fundraisers, catalog shows and our Wedding Registry/Showers. I usually make the comment that it would be nice if after 20+ years of marriage we could have another wedding shower. This usually gets a laugh from many in attendance. It was this comment that made the daughter think of having a NEW KITCHEN SHOWER for her mom. Not only did all the guests have fun but so did I. Isn't it great that we can go to work and a party at the same time? I L O V E T H I S B U S I N E S S:love:

This is a very neat idea!!! One to start mentioning! Thanks for sharing

What a great idea!

What a great idea!

what a great idea!

Glad it worked out for you. What an awsome idea :)

That is so cool! Glad it was such a success!

It's so nice when your customers do some of the work for you!
This is a great idea maybe the daughter needs to be your next recruit!!

that is a great idea If you dont mind I think I will use that at my next show

Did it work like a regular show or more like a wedding shower?

Great Idea! Thanks for sharing...

Love the idea
Will start to mention it
I'll post if it works for me
Thanks

rennea said:
Glad it worked out for you. What an awsome idea :)

Ditto to what the brilliant Rennea said! :) Way to go!

So everyone purchased items for her...or the host benefits went to her?

I love this idea!

Definitely need to try this one!!! Thanks for sharing!

Everybody purchased something for her and some purchased for themselves. It was really family and her very close friends in attendance. I mentioned this show at a show I had yesterday and the host said she might do the same for her mom who is getting a new kitchen. We had so much fun.

What a neat idea I am glad you had such a good show and time :)

This is an awesome idea...definitely sharing this story at my next show. And, I think I'm going to do this for my mom next time I go to visit her (she lives in a different state than I do)...my parents are looking into actually buying their very first house and this would be a great gift for them!!!! Thanks for sharing with us!

Related to Update: New Kitchen Surprise Show

1. What is the "New Kitchen Surprise Show" all about?

The "New Kitchen Surprise Show" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase our latest and most innovative kitchen products. It's a fun and interactive way for you to discover new tools and gadgets that can make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. When and where will the "New Kitchen Surprise Show" take place?

The "New Kitchen Surprise Show" can take place anywhere you want! It can be hosted in your own home, at a friend's house, or even online. You can schedule a show at a time and location that is convenient for you and your guests.

3. How can I attend or host a "New Kitchen Surprise Show"?

To attend or host a "New Kitchen Surprise Show", you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will help you set up a show and provide all the necessary information and materials for a successful event.

4. What can I expect from a "New Kitchen Surprise Show"?

At a "New Kitchen Surprise Show", you can expect to see live demonstrations of our new products, as well as have the opportunity to try them out for yourself. You will also learn tips and tricks for using the products and have the chance to ask any questions you may have.

5. Is there a cost to attend a "New Kitchen Surprise Show"?

No, there is no cost to attend a "New Kitchen Surprise Show". It's a complimentary event hosted by Pampered Chef to introduce our customers to our latest products and offer them the chance to try them out before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rennea
  • erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pamperedcheermom