• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update From Flaky Pampered Chef Lady

In summary, the "Update From Flaky Pampered Chef Lady" is a newsletter or email update sent out by Pampered Chef representatives to inform customers about new products, promotions, and recipes. It is typically sent out once a month or every few weeks and can be unsubscribed at any time. To receive the updates, you can sign up for the mailing list on the website or ask your representative to add you to their email list. Additionally, you can customize the types of updates you receive by updating your preferences on the website or contacting your representative.
Sooner PC
Hey guys - my show closed out at over $900. Not only can you screw up and get there an hour early - you can still have great sales!!!

:D

Better early than late to a show I say! Good job!

Way to go!
I've showed up early on occassion - and I just laugh and tell the host that I was born two days late and have been making up for it ever since.LOL!

Way to go!!! :D

I am so happy for you!!!

Fantastic. Way to go.

Great Job! I hope I get that lucky with being an hour late!!:) I'll let you know!:)

Shannon,
I think we have all done something "stupid" like that before. I also think that we are far harder and more critical on ourselfs then other are. Couldn't have been that bad with $900 in sales, and atleast you were early not late. That has happened to me before, my hubby thought my show was later then it was and when I got there all the guests were waiting on me, the host was very nice about it and did book another show.

Next time you turn up an hour early tell her you are there to help her vacuum or something...extra perk because she's such a good host. LOL

Well done on the fab show!!

Related to Update From Flaky Pampered Chef Lady

1. What is the "Update From Flaky Pampered Chef Lady"?

The "Update From Flaky Pampered Chef Lady" is a newsletter or email update sent out by Pampered Chef representatives to inform customers about new products, promotions, and recipes.

2. How often is the "Update From Flaky Pampered Chef Lady" sent out?

The frequency of the "Update From Flaky Pampered Chef Lady" varies, but it is typically sent out once a month or every few weeks.

3. Can I unsubscribe from the "Update From Flaky Pampered Chef Lady"?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the "Update From Flaky Pampered Chef Lady" at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.

4. How can I receive the "Update From Flaky Pampered Chef Lady" if I am not currently receiving it?

If you are not currently receiving the "Update From Flaky Pampered Chef Lady" but would like to, you can sign up for our mailing list at our website or ask your Pampered Chef representative to add you to their email list.

5. Can I customize the types of updates I receive in the "Update From Flaky Pampered Chef Lady"?

Yes, you can customize the types of updates you receive by updating your preferences in your account on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your Pampered Chef representative.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies