• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unused Enfamil Gentlease Formula for Sale - Overstock from Direct Mail Program

In summary, Teresa is looking to get rid of her TON of formula. She stopped the delivery service and is selling the remaining cans on eBay.
JTNT8704
I have a TON of formula I am looking to get rid of. Early on I joined a direct mail program through enfamil to get formula delivered every 2 weeks. It worked out great in the beginning, but now since Nicholas is almost a year old and pretty much just on table foods, he is only drinking a couple bottles a day- and I have a ton of built up formula. I finally stopped the delivery service, since we will switch him to milk in a month. If anyone out there is interested in buying some of this formula, let me know.

I have probably 60 - 8 ounce cans of Enfamil Gentlease Powder. They are all still factory sealed, and have at least a year until expiration. Each case (6 cans) cost me $52 plus shipping. I will sell a case for $30 plus shipping. (Or 5 bucks a can if you want more or less.)

Anyone interested Email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

have you considered donating it to your local food pantry?

teresa you do realize that you are talking about a $500 donation right.

yes, I do I had kids once :).... but if she doesn't have any takers rather than throw it away or let it expire that could be an option.

Oh ok I see what you are saying...I was just thinking wow that is a HUGE donation...Sorry.

sorry for the hijack.

I was thinking the same thing... I mean, I am a generous person. I give to St Judes, the Alzheimers Association and I walk the relay for life every year. I just cant see giving up $500 in formula that I paid for :( It doesnt expire until 10/08 most of it, so I have a while before it goes bad. Plus, I have had a bad experience doing that too- he was on a different formula for the first couple months- and I gave 6 of the 16oz cans to our local "other mothers" store. I went in there about a month or so later, and the lady who owns it told me about the "killing" she made selling it on Ebay. Just turned me off. Besides, If I can help someone out here by getting them formula at pretty much half cost- thats a big help too.

I sent all the formula cans I got to the local domestic violence shelter.

friday said:
I sent all the formula cans I got to the local domestic violence shelter.

That was awesome of you. I just cant give away $500 of formula though. I do a lot of donating to charity through out the year. I just cant justify that at this time.

Have you thought about selling it on Ebay??

formula goes on ebay really well!

What are the best products for making homemade baby food?

Our top recommendations for making homemade baby food are the Manual Food Processor, the Quick Slice, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender. These products make it quick and easy to puree fruits and vegetables, slice them into the perfect sizes for your little one, and even steam and blend them together for a nutritious meal.

How can I easily prepare meals for my baby while also cooking for the rest of the family?

Our Baby Food Maker Set is the perfect solution for busy moms. With this set, you can easily steam and puree fruits and vegetables for your baby while also cooking a meal for the rest of your family in the same pot. This saves time and clean-up, making mealtime a breeze.

What are some must-have tools for feeding my baby?

We recommend our Soft Tip Infant Spoons, which are gentle on your baby's sensitive gums and perfect for their first tastes of solid food. Our Food Chopper is also a great tool for quickly chopping up soft foods into bite-sized pieces for your little one.

How can I introduce my baby to a variety of textures and flavors?

The Small Flexible Cutting Mat is a versatile tool for cutting fruits, vegetables, and meats into different shapes and sizes for your baby to explore. You can also use our Small Micro-Cooker to quickly steam or microwave a variety of foods for your baby to try.

What are some easy recipes for homemade baby food?

We have a variety of recipes on our website that are perfect for making homemade baby food. Some popular options include sweet potato and apple puree, banana oatmeal pancakes, and chicken and vegetable puree. You can also get creative and mix and match different fruits, vegetables, and grains to create your own unique recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
Replies
Views
redd3708