• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unopened Box: 50% OFF Boutique Sale!

In summary, the woman was offered a replacement carving set, but she would have to pay the difference in price.
heat123
Silver Member
Does anyone know how much this cost before it was DC'd? I have an unopened box and wanna try to sell it for 50% OFF at a boutique. TIA!

I believe $45.

Wow and the new one is $119! o my! Thanks!

It was $45.50.

I spent half an hour on the phone the other night with someone I met at a booth over the weekend. She bought hers a few years ago. Didn't use it for a while, couldn't get it sharp, wanted a refund. She called HO and they said they would replace it, but she doesn't want any carving set from PC now that she's had a defective one. Then she called me. She has never hosted, wouldn't host (not even a cat. show b/c she feels the person at work who does them every few months needs the free products more than she does and she doesn't want to take away from her), but had some other products she wanted. I offered her a 15% discount on the items she wanted but she didn't want to spend any money and decided to wait until her co-worker does another catalog show or she may never buy PC again b/c of this bad experience. I didn't ask her if she bought something at Target and tried to take it back 3 years later if she thought they would give her her money back or free products in its place. I think I went above and beyond for someone who was never my customer and would never be my host or repeat customer.

So, yes, I'm very familiar with how much that carving set cost. ;)

Thanks! :)

It was just on the outlet not too long ago paired with a stoneware serving dish for $17.00 - I bought one for myself and one for my mom - there is a thread I started about it somewhere on here.

Belle4562 said:
It was just on the outlet not too long ago paired with a stoneware serving dish for $17.00 - I bought one for myself and one for my mom - there is a thread I started about it somewhere on here.

I thought I saw it on the outlet but could not remember! Thanks!

PC is completely out of them. My disgruntled person called PC back and then reported back to me. It's interesting to know that b/c the old carving set has a lifetime warranty that they offered to replace it with the new carving set but she would have to pay the difference in price. Instead they're giving her the value of the old set in new products that she wants.

Related to Unopened Box: 50% OFF Boutique Sale!

1. What is the "Unopened Box: 50% OFF Boutique Sale!"?

The "Unopened Box: 50% OFF Boutique Sale!" is a special sale event where select Pampered Chef products are offered at a discounted price of 50% off. These products are all brand new and in their original packaging.

2. How often does the "Unopened Box: 50% OFF Boutique Sale!" happen?

The "Unopened Box: 50% OFF Boutique Sale!" happens periodically throughout the year. The exact dates and frequency may vary, so be sure to stay updated on our website or through our email newsletter.

3. Can I purchase items from the "Unopened Box: 50% OFF Boutique Sale!" online?

Yes, you can purchase items from the "Unopened Box: 50% OFF Boutique Sale!" online. Simply visit our website during the sale period and add the desired items to your cart. Please note that quantities are limited, so act fast!

4. Are the items in the "Unopened Box: 50% OFF Boutique Sale!" returnable?

No, all items purchased from the "Unopened Box: 50% OFF Boutique Sale!" are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. This is because these items are being sold at a heavily discounted price and may have limited availability.

5. Can I combine the "Unopened Box: 50% OFF Boutique Sale!" with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "Unopened Box: 50% OFF Boutique Sale!" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. This includes consultant discounts and host rewards. However, you can still earn points towards our rewards program with your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DJ Rice
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
2 3
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas