• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is David's Bridal Vendor Program Worth It for Wedding Registries?

In summary, the Vendor Program offered by David's Bridal offers a booth at Bridal Expos, as well as a show-table at the store on weekends. It costs money, and the rules and regulations for the program are unknown. It is possible to do the program, but it is expensive and difficult.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
Do any of you know about the Vendor Program offered by David's Bridal? As far as I know, it offers a booth at Bridal Expos, as well as a show-table at the store on weekends. I don't know how much it costs, or the rules & regs...they don't answer the phone on weekends to talk about the vendor program. Has any of you done this, or know about it? Please tell me all about it- I'm dying to get some bridal registries going! LOL

Wow! I would love to know if anyone has done this before! We have a David's Bridal just an hour away from me and I would love to get some wedding registries!

Where do you live? Maybe we could do it together and offset some costs...if we ever find out what they are!

I did a David's Bridal thing with several other consultants. It is VERY expensive and I found it not worth the money. We were able to set up over the weekend in the store. We took turns and each person got 1 weekend every 5 weeks or so. Then we got the lead list from brides that registered with that store. Most of the leads were bogus. Alot of the brides were pissed that we called because they didn't expect their info to be shared. It was alot of work for the lady that organized it.

I would definitely call them to get the info, but strongly recommend NOT pursuing this particular opportunity. It was more trouble than it was worth.

Chef Kearns said:
I did a David's Bridal thing with several other consultants. It is VERY expensive and I found it not worth the money. We were able to set up over the weekend in the store. We took turns and each person got 1 weekend every 5 weeks or so. Then we got the lead list from brides that registered with that store. Most of the leads were bogus. Alot of the brides were pissed that we called because they didn't expect their info to be shared. It was alot of work for the lady that organized it.

I would definitely call them to get the info, but strongly recommend NOT pursuing this particular opportunity. It was more trouble than it was worth.
ITA! Our cluster tried it and had a contract for 1 year. FEE Total = $375 per month and the leads were Cold leads, and when I did try calling the list I got alot of taken aback brides, not expecting my call and seemed bothered by them so I quit after 2 months! And the instore booth set up were a total waste of time as the brides were there to try on dresses and nothing else! So NOT worth the money per month!

I agree - I don't think brides go to those fairs to get registary ideas - here its more about limos, music, honeymoons, catering, invitations etc - they find the registries here on their own or we find them thru local announcements on engagements -

1. What items should I include on my wedding registry?

It's important to include a variety of items on your registry to accommodate different budgets and preferences. We recommend including kitchen essentials like cookware, bakeware, and utensils, as well as home decor items and appliances.

2. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef wedding registry?

Yes, you can add items from other stores to your Pampered Chef registry using our "Add to Registry" feature. Simply copy and paste the URL of the item you want to add, and it will be included on your registry.

3. How many gifts should I add to my wedding registry?

We suggest adding around 50-75 items to your registry to give your guests a variety of options to choose from. However, you can add more or fewer items depending on your preferences and needs.

4. Can I make changes to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your registry at any time by logging into your account and editing your registry. You can add or remove items, change quantities, and update your shipping and billing information.

5. When should I send out my wedding registry information to guests?

It's best to send out your registry information about 3-4 months before your wedding. This gives your guests enough time to browse and purchase gifts before your big day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJami83
  • KARYN
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies