• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Free Monthly Supplies: Discover the Perks of Your Supply Order

In summary, you can get one pack of 40 order forms (with the usual shipping) for free when you place an order on the supply order.
Amberd
free once a month on the supply order??

show planners
kit agreements

ok thanks i wasnt sure if that was it or not

Yep- that's it.

At the beginning of the season, we also get one pack of 40 order forms.

and the RUFTH trivet if you didn't already get yours!

chefann said:
Yep- that's it.

Geez, I forgot about that, or at least since I did not see it listed anywhere I thought I remembered it wrong.

Ann, do you remember waht the numbers are/how to order these? My team was unaware of this and I promised to send them information on everything they could get for free.

Spanish write-in (40) FH35
Spanish itemized (40) FH38
Write-in (40) FK41
Itemized (40) FK44All you need to do is add them to a supply order. The numbers are in P3, but you'll probably need to add them to PP. You can get ONE set of 40 receipts per season. The numbers change each season - they include them in changeover paperwork.

Pampered Laura said:
and the RUFTH trivet if you didn't already get yours!

How do you get the trivet?

It's on the supply order for FREE!!!:D

Where is it on the supply order??
I may just be overlooking it, but i dont see it.

do an "item lookup" for RUFTH and select the one that says $0.00! :)

Or sort by price & look through the products at $0.00

2006 RUFTH trivet item number ES48

Where can we look up the products by price? I looked, but it starts at .75 with the citrus peeler? I didn't see anything for $0.00 so I must be looking at the wrong place?
Thanks! This really helps!
Also, when I typed in both FK41 and FK44, they both came up $0.00. SO does that mean I will get them both?
~Kimberly

littlebeans said:
Where can we look up the products by price? I looked, but it starts at .75 with the citrus peeler? I didn't see anything for $0.00 so I must be looking at the wrong place?
Thanks! This really helps!
Also, when I typed in both FK41 and FK44, they both came up $0.00. SO does that mean I will get them both?
~Kimberly
When you're in a supply order, add a product, then click the magnifying glass to go to the product listing. Click the price column heading to sort by that column. I think it will sort descending (most expensive at the top) first, so click it again. That should pull the free items to the top of the list.

You may be able to enter both FK41 and FK44, but you can only receive one. If you submit the order with both, Order Processing will delay your order and contact you to find out which one you actually want.

Thank you so very much!!! I will go ahead and drop one of the things then too so the order goes through right! Thank you so very very much!

I did not know you could get that trivet for free... I need to pay closer attention when I place an order.

It was probably mentioned when it first came out. If you're a new consultant (I see that you're listed as 0 years in your info), you may not have been informed. We can always get one of the RUFTH items for free. If you go to Conference, it will probably be in your bag there.

chefann said:
Yep- that's it.

Is this what we pay $6.00 shipping twice a year for?

thank you sooooo much.......I didn't know I could get the trivet for free. I just ordered mine!!

MomToEli said:
Is this what we pay $6.00 shipping twice a year for?
We pay the $6 for the changeover box, which includes 1 pack of 25 catalogs, samples of other paperwork, etc. There are samples in there of the 2 order forms, which we can then order 40 free on Supply order (which must include the usual $4 shipping).

PampMomof3 said:
It's on the supply order for FREE!!!:D
How are WE doing? Gonna make it? Hope so!!! We need to meet up and Walk (let's make that RUN!) together! :)

1. What are the perks of placing a supply order with Pampered Chef?

By placing a supply order with Pampered Chef, you can unlock free monthly supplies and exclusive discounts on products. You will also have access to the latest product releases and special offers only available to supply order customers.

2. How often can I receive free monthly supplies?

If you place a supply order every month, you will receive free monthly supplies with each order. However, if you place a supply order every other month, you will still receive free monthly supplies every other month.

3. Is there a minimum purchase amount required to receive free monthly supplies?

Yes, in order to receive free monthly supplies, you must place a supply order of at least $200 USD. This minimum purchase amount may vary for different countries.

4. Can I choose which supplies I receive for free each month?

Unfortunately, the free monthly supplies are predetermined and cannot be chosen by the customer. However, the supplies are selected based on popular products and customer feedback, ensuring that you receive high-quality and useful items.

5. Are there any requirements to maintain eligibility for free monthly supplies?

In order to continue receiving free monthly supplies, you must place a supply order of at least $200 USD every month. If you do not meet this requirement, you may lose eligibility for the free supplies and exclusive discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • floccies
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Abrooks