• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique Teacher Gift Ideas Under $15 - Promoting Health and Wellness

In summary, the speaker is trying to decide what to get their daughter's dance teacher for Christmas. They usually get her PC stuff and have given her various gifts in the past, but now they are trying to find something healthy since the teacher is trying to eat healthier and lose weight. They considered getting chocolate sauce, but didn't want to tempt her. They ask for ideas under $15 and suggest getting rubs or a glass container filled with a healthy snack. The speaker also mentions that they will be getting their mom a set of glass containers and for others, they will fill them with healthy snacks or recipes. They also mention the idea of flavor infused oil/vinegars and getting more expensive gifts for their kids' teacher. Another suggestion
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm trying to decide what to get my daughter's dance teacher for Christmas. I usually get her PC stuff. In the past, I've given her the Small Batter Bowl with the ingredients layered for a cookie recipe. I've given her Raspberry Habanero Sauce, the Mother's Day Lunch Tote, Oil Dipping Seasonings w/ the tiny bamboo bowls and spoons. So, now I'm trying to figure out what to get her because I know she's trying to eat more healthy things and she's been losing weight. Originally, I was going to order all the teachers the same thing this year and get a bunch of the chocolate sauce variations. But I feel bad getting her that and tempting her. :)

So, any ideas? I try to keep the cost under $15.

I'd do a couple rubs! They're such a great way to cook lean and healthy meats and other dishes.

You could do the 3 cup glass container and put a healthy snack in it.

wadesgirl said:
You could do the 3 cup glass container and put a healthy snack in it.

The new glass containers are going to be my "go to" Christmas gifts this year! What's not to love about them (except the price is a bit high)? My mom is getting a whole set of them.

For other folks, I'll be filling one of the containers with healthy snacks or colored tissue paper and a folded recipe that they will love.​

That's a great idea! I wonder what healthy snack ideas you guys have. :)Or how about I get her the flavor infused oil/vinegars? They are more expensive, but with the discount it's not too bad...plus I guess I can spend a little more on her because 2 of my kids have her. :)

Mine are all getting RU trivets and the cookbook for the cause.

I'd go with prep bowls with nuts ... a healthy snack. Or if you're going to do a sprinkle, go with sweet apple. (Apple for the teacher!) Or an apple wedger!

What are some unique teacher gift ideas under $15 that promote health and wellness?

1. A set of essential oils and a diffuser - Essential oils have many benefits, including promoting relaxation and reducing stress. A diffuser allows the teacher to easily enjoy the benefits of essential oils in their classroom or at home.

2. A reusable water bottle with a fruit infuser - Staying hydrated is important for overall health and wellness. A water bottle with a fruit infuser adds a fun twist and encourages the teacher to drink more water.

3. A set of resistance bands - These are great for quick and easy workouts or stretching breaks during the school day. They can also be used for low-impact exercises to help improve the teacher's overall physical health.

4. A set of herbal teas and a mug - Herbal teas have many health benefits and can also help with relaxation and stress relief. Pair them with a cute mug for a thoughtful and budget-friendly gift.

5. A gratitude journal - Encourage the teacher to prioritize their mental health and well-being by giving them a gratitude journal. This allows them to reflect on the positive aspects of their day and practice gratitude, which has been shown to have numerous benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
Replies
Views
raebates
  • scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies