• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique and Creative Large Show Location Ideas for Events

In summary, popular large show locations for Pampered Chef include community centers, event spaces, schools, churches, and local businesses or offices. These locations must have a kitchen or cooking area with access to electricity and water, enough space for tables and chairs, and ample parking for guests. While it is possible to host a large show at your own home, it may not be the most ideal option. There may be additional costs associated with booking a large show location, such as rental fees or charges for equipment usage. Pampered Chef does not book large show locations on behalf of consultants, but offers resources and support for finding and securing a suitable location.
aikenamy
What are some creative, outside of the box ideas for locations for large shows other than church fellowship halls... ;):chef:

Country Clubs, or clubhouses at a community or neighborhood; Community Centers/Town Hall (depending on your town- like our TH has a room you can rent and it will hold 80-100 people)VFW, American Legion

I know our Paralyzed Vets Association building here in Omaha has a large facility to rent out, with a kitchen. American Legion posts rent too...Might lack a kitchen, but a dance studio could hold a good crowd, depending on it's size.

Lions Club, Knights of Columbus, Odd Fellows/Shriners, Moose Lodge, Eagles Club. Almost any Pizza restaurant especially mid-afternoon. Hotel banquet facilities

i am having a show in a hall and expecting approx 50-60 people....first show eek! any ideas on where to even begin with this! thank you =)

simms148 said:
i am having a show in a hall and expecting approx 50-60 people....first show eek! any ideas on where to even begin with this! thank you =)

You really should post this question as it's own thread. More people may look at it. This one was about locations for a large show, not the process. Post it in "Increasing Sales" thread maybe?

1. What are some popular large show locations for Pampered Chef?

Some popular large show locations for Pampered Chef include community centers, event spaces, schools, churches, and local businesses or offices. These locations typically have enough space to accommodate a large group of people and allow for cooking demonstrations and product displays.

2. Are there any specific requirements for hosting a large show at a location?

Yes, there are a few requirements for hosting a large show at a location. The location must have a kitchen or cooking area with access to electricity and water. It should also have enough space for tables and chairs for the attendees, as well as room for product displays and cooking demonstrations. Additionally, the location should be easily accessible and have ample parking for guests.

3. Can I host a large show at my own home?

While it is possible to host a large show at your own home, it may not be the most ideal option. Hosting at a larger, more professional location can help create a more polished and impressive event. It also allows for more space and potential for a larger turnout. However, if you have a large and well-equipped kitchen and ample space for guests, hosting at home could still be a viable option.

4. Are there any additional costs associated with booking a large show location?

Yes, there may be additional costs associated with booking a large show location. Some locations may require a rental fee, while others may charge for the use of their kitchen or additional equipment. It is important to discuss these potential costs with the location beforehand to ensure they fit within your budget.

5. Can I book a large show location through Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef does not book large show locations on behalf of consultants. It is the responsibility of the consultant to find and book a suitable location for their event. However, Pampered Chef does offer resources and tips for finding and securing a large show location on their website and through their consultant support team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltricarico
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
katem51
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Elaine C
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies