• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Under Pressure! (Queue up Queen & David Bowie)

In summary, the expert recommends trying to have 5-6 shows booked in the first 30 days to get the most successful sales possible.
msmileyface
I am excited about the possibility of earning $1250 show sales/4 shows in my first 30 days. However, trying to get people to book so quickly is making me very stressed. I am much more comfortable taking time to prepare, practice, do training, etc. Every spare moment since Friday when I signed up has been spent obsessing and reading, etc. I know its best to get off on a great start and earn extra PC dollars, but should I try to take it a little easier if it's stressing me? I do have 2 shows booked so far during those 30 days...

Eek.

Thanks for your support!

Just do it! :DIt's easier to get that "snowball" of bookings started right now than later. People are more willing to help you with a "new" business than 6-8 months down the road when they feel that you should already be established. ;)The more you do NOW, the more it will benefit you in the next few months. Any of your first hosts will know that you are brand new, and are very likely to be more tolerant of errors. Just go with the flow and ask your recruiter for LOTS of tips on how to do host coaching to get the most successful sales possible!!!Congratulations on your new business!!! :D

I think the perks in the first 30 days are incredible! But, this job should be fun and rewarding...not a source of additional stress! (That's just my opinion though!)

I recommend trying to have 5-6 shows booked. Here's why:
It takes approx 3 shows to get $1250 in sales. You want to have 4 just in case those 3 don't put you up to that #. (It took me 4 shows)
Then add two to that number. This is because occasionally hosts will cancel/reschedule.

In order to be as successful as you want, it's a bit of a numbers game.
I just finished my first 90 days and would love to help you out with anything you need to know as a newbie.

Also, relax. Take a bath, read a book, or cook if you want. But the stress can really build up if you let it and it doesn't help you out.

For now, try this strategy. Fill out as much of your list of 100 as you can (can be found on CC under "Downloads"). Make 3 calls a day (4 for luck as my husband says!). Be positive!! Use your Charter Host incentive (flyer can also be found under downloads).

Welcome to the team of Pampered Chef!!

Another thing you could be doing while waiting for your kit is the online training. That was very helpful to me, and it was easy to go ahead and get it in before my kit came so that I could spend time practicing recipes once my kit got to me.

I did not find it stressful, I enjoyed looking to see how much my first paycheck was going to be that was not stressful. I also earned a trip to Disney this year, my first full year with Pampered Chef I am very pleased with my success. Remember this is YOUR business not someone elses what you do with it is totally up to YOU....
Most of all HAVE FUN, I totally enjoy being in front of a crowd and listening to them laugh and having fun, that is what it is all about....
Good Luck!!!!

1. What is "Under Pressure" about?

"Under Pressure" is about the pressure and stress of daily life and the struggles that come with it. The song also touches on the theme of unity and the importance of standing together in difficult times.

2. Who originally recorded "Under Pressure"?

"Under Pressure" was originally recorded by the British rock band Queen and English singer David Bowie. It was released as a single in 1981 and later included on Queen's album "Hot Space".

3. Is "Under Pressure" a popular song?

Yes, "Under Pressure" is considered one of Queen's most popular and successful songs. It reached number one on the charts in several countries and has been covered by numerous artists.

4. What instruments are used in "Under Pressure"?

"Under Pressure" features a combination of instruments including piano, bass guitar, drums, synthesizers, and vocals. The unique bass line was created by John Deacon using a Roland Jupiter-8 synthesizer.

5. Can I find the sheet music for "Under Pressure"?

Yes, the sheet music for "Under Pressure" is available for purchase through various online music retailers. You can also find it in some music books or sheet music collections featuring Queen's songs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morgan032032
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • K.Shaffer
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
clshirk
Replies