• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with HO Paperwork Changes? Discover Our New Booklets for Sept 1st!

In summary, the conversation is about frustration with changes in paperwork and ordering the wrong booklets with the incorrect kit price. Some suggest using small labels to cover up the old price, while others argue that it's not worth the effort for such a small difference. The conversation also touches on ordering the wrong Season's Best booklet and using it at shows.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Just venting! I hate how often HO changes some of our paperwork!! I just ordered what I thought was new Come Join Us booklets and Discover Us booklets only to find out tonight that they are the current ones, not the new ones that I could use Sept 1st!! So now I have to order all new ones after I just paid for these. If it wasn't something as big as the kit price changing I wouldn't have such a big issue!

Why not print the correct price on small labels and cover up the old price?

lt1jane said:
Why not print the correct price on small labels and cover up the old price?

Hadn't even thought about that. Might work for now.

it's a band-aid, but worth using until your next supply order...

Even when the kit changed completely, I used the old paperwork and just put a sticker on top that said "New Kit! Contact me for details"I'm cheap.

Hey! Soooo not fair!!! I ordered the same ones last week for an event this week & they sent me the new ones! I wanted the ones with the current kit price! Too late to swap you now, my event is on Tue morn and I've already stuck my labels on them. I figured I'd just advertise that it's only $155 now, but the price is going up on the 1st.

Sheila said:
Hey! Soooo not fair!!! I ordered the same ones last week for an event this week & they sent me the new ones! I wanted the ones with the current kit price! Too late to swap you now, my event is on Tue morn and I've already stuck my labels on them. I figured I'd just advertise that it's only $155 now, but the price is going up on the 1st.

Totally would have traded :)

Yeah, I'm cheap too. Still changing the shipping rate on receipts that say $4.25. (Online orders and phone orders don't get a recepit unless they request one.) At least now I won't have to change the 5 on the end, which is a bear. One more reason to wait t put an order in.

I thought I'd be nice & throw in a Season's Best in the recruiting packets. Ordered the current ones because they were such a good deal, then got them & realized that they are Spring/Summer 2010 ~ completely missed 2010 on the order form & thought I was ordering 2011. It was a rough order for me. So many "dang it" moments. I also forgot to order the product bags & didn't have time to do a re-order for them.

I did get the new ones but still have the old versions. I plan to hand them out anyway and I am not changing the price of the kit on them. If someone says something about the difference. I will just either say: "the price just went up but the good thing is it's just $4" or I'll say: "well, you got a lucky flyer! You got yours on sale!" and I'll pay the $4. ...it's $4.With such a small difference I just don't see the value in going through the effort of stamping/stickering/changing the flyer. When the whole kit changed I did put a sticker on it saying "new improved kit". Even then, those that are interested will be fine with the change and the rest of the people aren't interested enough to notice.

Sheila said:
I thought I'd be nice & throw in a Season's Best in the recruiting packets. Ordered the current ones because they were such a good deal, then got them & realized that they are Spring/Summer 2010 ~ completely missed 2010 on the order form & thought I was ordering 2011. It was a rough order for me. So many "dang it" moments. I also forgot to order the product bags & didn't have time to do a re-order for them.

I LOVE the 2010 Season's Best!!! I still give it out at my shows. It has so many great recipes in it.

BethCooks4U said:
I did get the new ones but still have the old versions. I plan to hand them out anyway and I am not changing the price of the kit on them. If someone says something about the difference. I will just either say: "the price just went up but the good thing is it's just $4" or I'll say: "well, you got a lucky flyer! You got yours on sale!" and I'll pay the $4. ...it's $4.

With such a small difference I just don't see the value in going through the effort of stamping/stickering/changing the flyer. When the whole kit changed I did put a sticker on it saying "new improved kit". Even then, those that are interested will be fine with the change and the rest of the people aren't interested enough to notice.
Good thinking Beth!!

I had just ordered a whole bunch of the Discover Us! right before conference not even thinking they would change the price of the kit. I am going to just put a small label over the $155 price and tell people. Not worth wasting all I have.

What are the new changes to HO paperwork on Sept 1st?

Effective September 1st, HO paperwork will now include a new section for customer feedback and a revised section for host rewards.

Will the new booklet be available for purchase?

Yes, the new booklet will be available for purchase starting on September 1st. You can also access a digital version on the Pampered Chef website.

Do I need to update my previous HO paperwork?

If you have any remaining stock of previous HO paperwork, you can continue to use it until it runs out. However, we recommend using the new booklet for all future parties to stay up-to-date with changes.

How will the new booklet benefit my business?

The new booklet will allow for more efficient and accurate tracking of customer feedback and host rewards. It will also provide a more organized and professional presentation for your parties.

Can I still use my previous HO paperwork for parties after Sept 1st?

While you can still use your previous HO paperwork after Sept 1st, we highly recommend transitioning to the new booklet for all parties to ensure consistency and accuracy in tracking your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen