1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: TY letter for HO lead order?

1. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

I'm wanting to know if anyone has a nice little thank you letter that I can send to someone that ordered from TPC and I got the credit for through the lead system?

I don't want to overwhelm them, but I thought about sending a current catalog and SB as a thank you and wanted to put maybe something in there about the possibility of hosting and/or signing.....but again, don't want to overwhelm. Ideas???

Apr 21, 2009
  2. flemings99

flemings99 Veteran Member Gold Member

How do you get their address? I've gotten 2 on-line lead orders this week--would love to follow up but no contact info. Assume they opted out?

Apr 21, 2009
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

When someone gives their info, I call them to thank them. I don't bother with mail.

Apr 21, 2009
  4. PamperedK

PamperedK Veteran Member Silver Member

I mail a thank-you postcard that has offers for their next order, booking a show, joining, etc...Mostly it just says Thank You though.

Apr 21, 2009
  5. pattikake

pattikake Member

I just got my first lead order! I keep staring at it and smiling -- (it's the little things in life) .. This one had her complete name, address, email & phone #.

Apr 22, 2009
  6. c00p

Well, I've been playing with a letter and have finally come up with something that I personally like and have begun using for my leads. My plan is after mailing this out, I will do a follow-up call a few days later to make sure they got the letter and of course, to see about a booking. Feel free to edit use, or not, as you want!!

Attached Files:

Apr 28, 2009
  7. chefannie

chefannie Member

Andrea, I love your letter!!!!!!!! Great Job!!!!!!! I am going to use it right now. Annie

Apr 28, 2009
  8. chefannie

chefannie Member

Andrea, I am trying to edit the coupon and it won't let me. How did you create the coupon? Annie

Apr 28, 2009
  9. troggt

troggt Member

right click and edit picture

Apr 28, 2009
  10. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Andrea, I like your wording on your letter. I'm not sure I would include the Disney picture. I understand the excitement about Disney, but I think a new customer might be a little confused about recieving a letter with that picture. It is just my opinion, take it or leave it.

11. c00p

Annie - I'm glad you like the letter and glad that someone else told you how to edit it. I actually created that in Publisher and just copied it over. Oops!!
    And as for having the pic of Disney in there, I know that a new customer might not understand why a PC person puts a pic of Disney in the letter......but that's sort-of the idea as to why I did it. I'm hoping it will bring out a question about it. I didn't want to include verbiage about recruiting in with this very first letter, so I thought a little "subliminal" advertising just might do the trick!!! Oh wait......isn't that illegal? NAH!!

Apr 28, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted