• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Recipe for Tuxedo Brownie Bites?

In summary, if you are looking for a recipe for Tuxedo Brownie Bites, it can be found on Joyce's Fine Cooking website under Pampered Chef recipes. The ingredients include a brownie mix, vegetable oil, white and semi-sweet chocolate chips, heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. The instructions involve baking the brownie bites in a mini muffin tin, making a white chocolate topping, and drizzling it with melted semi-sweet chocolate for a decorative "tuxedo" effect. Optional toppings include mini chocolate chips or sprinkles. Let the chocolate set before serving.
MirandaA
:D Help! I am looking for the receipe for the Tuxedo Brownie Bites for a show tomorrow and I can't find where I put it. I need to get shopping done tonight. . .Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

I found the recipe on joyces fine cooking. look under pampered chef recipes and it is at the end of the brownies and cookies recipes. Sorry I am not more computer literate and able to copy and send to you.
Laura

for reaching out for help! Here is the recipe for Tuxedo Brownie Bites that I found online:Ingredients:
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: mini chocolate chips or sprinkles for decorationInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.2. In a mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix, vegetable oil, water, and eggs. Mix until well combined.3. Spoon the brownie batter into the prepared mini muffin tin, filling each cup about 2/3 full.4. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan.5. In a small saucepan, heat the heavy cream over medium heat until it starts to simmer. Remove from heat and stir in the white chocolate chips until melted.6. In a separate bowl, melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth.7. In another small bowl, mix together the powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Gradually add in the white chocolate mixture, stirring until well combined.8. Using a spoon or piping bag, drizzle the white chocolate mixture over the cooled brownie bites.9. Repeat the same process with the melted semi-sweet chocolate, drizzling it over the brownie bites in a criss-cross pattern to create a "tuxedo" effect.10. Optional: top with mini chocolate chips or sprinkles for decoration.11. Let the chocolate set for about 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy your Tuxedo Brownie Bites!

What are Tuxedo Brownie Bites?

Tuxedo Brownie Bites are delicious bite-sized treats made with layers of rich chocolate brownie, creamy white chocolate, and topped with a decadent chocolate drizzle.

Are Tuxedo Brownie Bites easy to make?

Yes, Tuxedo Brownie Bites are incredibly easy to make with our pre-made brownie mix and simple instructions. They are the perfect dessert for any occasion, whether you're a beginner or an experienced baker.

Can I customize the toppings on Tuxedo Brownie Bites?

Absolutely! You can get creative and add your favorite toppings such as nuts, sprinkles, or even a different type of chocolate drizzle. The possibilities are endless!

How many Tuxedo Brownie Bites can I make with one mix?

One box of our Tuxedo Brownie Mix makes 24 delicious bites. Perfect for sharing with friends and family or for indulging in a sweet treat throughout the week.

Can I freeze Tuxedo Brownie Bites?

Yes, you can freeze Tuxedo Brownie Bites for up to 3 months. Just make sure to store them in an airtight container to maintain their freshness. Thaw them in the fridge before serving for the best taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Karen Hodge
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • fatchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies