• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a 20-Year-Old Apple, Butterscotch, and Biscuit Recipe?

In summary, the person looking for this recipe is not sure if it has apples in it. Two recipes were found that have butterscotch pudding in them, but the other does not. One of these recipes was forwarded to the person looking for the recipe.
mpkegley
I had a customer email me about a recipe that she can't find. She said that it contains apples, butterscotch pudding and biscuits and is a 20 year old PC recipe. Does anyone know or have this recipe? :confused:

http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/PCRecipes/apple_charlotte.htm

http://www.recipegoldmine.com/pamperedchefc/caramel-apple-cake.html

These are the only two I could find that maybe close to what she is looking for.

did you look on http://www.joycesfinecooking.com

etteluap70PC said:
did you look on http://www.joycesfinecooking.com

Yes, I did look on there, guess I should have mentioned that. I can't find anything that had butterscotch pudding in it. I was hoping somebody here knew what it was.

did you try a recipe search on CC? Sometimes it will at least tell you the book it was in.

The Apple Charlotte one that DessertDivaFl posted has both Apples and Butterscotch Pudding. Is that one it?

Found this one. Has no apples, but has the pudding. I don't even know if it really is a PC recipe.

Butterscotch Bubble
Recipe By : Pampered Chef
Categories : Dessert Pampered Chef

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
-------- ------------ --------------------------------
1/4 cup butter -- melted
1 oz butterscotch pudding (NOT INSTANT)
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon milk
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 pkg refigerator biscuits
1/2 cup pecans -- chopped

Preheat oven to 350oF. Mix butter, pudding, sugar and milk with whisk
until smooth. Halve biscuits and add to the mixture to coat. Spread
into Deep Dish. Chop nuts and sprinkle over top. Bake 20 minutes.

kam said:
The Apple Charlotte one that DessertDivaFl posted has both Apples and Butterscotch Pudding. Is that one it?

Found this one. Has no apples, but has the pudding. I don't even know if it really is a PC recipe.

Butterscotch Bubble
Recipe By : Pampered Chef
Categories : Dessert Pampered Chef

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
-------- ------------ --------------------------------
1/4 cup butter -- melted
1 oz butterscotch pudding (NOT INSTANT)
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon milk
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 pkg refigerator biscuits
1/2 cup pecans -- chopped

Preheat oven to 350oF. Mix butter, pudding, sugar and milk with whisk
until smooth. Halve biscuits and add to the mixture to coat. Spread
into Deep Dish. Chop nuts and sprinkle over top. Bake 20 minutes.

Yes, I checked into that one and was getting ready to forward it on. I will forward this one too. Maybe, one of these is it. Thanks everyone!

I had someone ask about what sounds like the same recipe this weekend.

Anyone come up with one that has apples too?

1. How can I find a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

To find a specific recipe on our website, you can use the search bar located at the top of the page. Simply type in keywords or the name of the dish you are looking for and press enter. You can also filter your search by category, meal type, or ingredient.

2. I saw a recipe on a Pampered Chef social media post, but I can't find it on the website. How can I access it?

If you saw a recipe on our social media pages, it may not be available on our website yet. We release new recipes regularly, so it may be added in the future. However, you can also contact our customer service team and they can provide you with the recipe.

3. Can I save and organize my favorite recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can create an account on our website and save your favorite recipes in your recipe box. You can also create custom categories and add notes to your saved recipes for easy organization and access.

4. I am looking for a recipe that uses a specific Pampered Chef product. How can I find it?

You can find recipes that use a specific Pampered Chef product by going to the "Recipes" section of our website and using the filter option to search by product. This will show you all the recipes that feature that product.

5. Can I print out a recipe from the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can print out a recipe from our website by clicking on the "Print" button located at the top right corner of the recipe page. This will open a printer-friendly version of the recipe that you can print or save as a PDF.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KelleyD
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • KellyCooks