• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Help - Biscuit Casserole

In summary, a customer is looking for a recipe called Biscuit Top Casserole that is made in a rectangular baker and uses biscuits on top. Despite searching on cc and through cookbooks, she cannot find it. Another person suggests the Biscuit-Topped Chicken Pot Pie recipe as a possible match, which uses biscuits on top and is made in the rectangular baker.
iteachurkid
Silver Member
Hey everyone! I have a customer looking for a recipe that she has made before, but can not find. She thought it was from the use and care card, but I searched on cc and can't find it. She said it's made in the rectangular baker and has biscuits on it. She thought it was called something like Biscuit Top Casserole. If anyone has any clue of what this is, could you please let me know? Thanks so much in advance!!

I have a recipe using Pillsbury biscuits called Bubble Up Pizza. Very easy and many peopel like it. I don't personally care for it, but my husband likes it.

any other ingredients that she knows of?

Here is the e-mail she sent me with the info she knows. If you can help, I'd appreciate it :)

I've looked everywhere & I cannot find this particular recipe in which you use the rectangular baker. The name is Biscuit Top Casserole or something of that nature. The only thing I can remember is that you put a couple cans of refrigerator biscuits on top of the soup stuff...I can't remember what the soup stuff is. Can you help me with it? I've even gone through all my cookbooks & can't find it. I thought it was on one of those little enclosures you get with any stone piece but I can't really remember for sure. I think the "soup" has spaghetti sauce & maybe some veggies...don't know. If you can help me, I surely would appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

Hi there! I can definitely help you and your customer find this recipe. It sounds like she may be looking for our Biscuit-Topped Chicken Pot Pie recipe, which is made in the rectangular baker and uses biscuits on top. It's a delicious and easy dish that I'm sure your customer will love. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy cooking!

1. How do I make a biscuit casserole?

To make a biscuit casserole, start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large skillet, cook your desired meat (such as ground beef, sausage, or chicken) until browned. Then, add in any vegetables or seasonings you want and cook until softened. In a separate bowl, mix together a can of cream of mushroom soup, a cup of milk, and any other desired sauces or seasonings. Cut refrigerated biscuit dough into quarters and add them to the skillet with the meat and vegetables. Pour the soup mixture over the top and stir until everything is well combined. Transfer the mixture to a casserole dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown and the casserole is heated through.

2. Can I make a biscuit casserole ahead of time?

Yes, you can make a biscuit casserole ahead of time. Simply follow the instructions for making the casserole, but instead of baking it, cover it and place it in the refrigerator. When you are ready to bake it, let it sit at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before placing it in the oven. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the casserole is cold when you put it in the oven.

3. What kind of biscuits should I use for a biscuit casserole?

You can use any type of refrigerated biscuit dough for a biscuit casserole. Some popular options include buttermilk biscuits, flaky biscuits, or even garlic and herb biscuits for added flavor. You can also use homemade biscuit dough if preferred.

4. Can I add cheese to a biscuit casserole?

Yes, you can definitely add cheese to a biscuit casserole. Simply sprinkle shredded cheese over the top of the casserole before baking, or you can mix cheese into the casserole mixture before transferring it to the casserole dish.

5. How do I know when a biscuit casserole is done?

A biscuit casserole is typically done when the biscuits are golden brown and the casserole is heated through. You can also check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer - it should read 165 degrees Fahrenheit when inserted into the center of the casserole. If the biscuits are browning too quickly, you can cover the casserole with foil while it finishes baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mpkegley
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • smarteez2