• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How to Remove Mexican Chicken Lasagna Stains from Your DCB?

In summary, to remove stains from your DCB, mix equal parts baking soda and water to create a paste and let it sit for at least 30 minutes before scrubbing and rinsing. Using bleach is not recommended as it can damage the ceramic material. If stains are stubborn, try using a mixture of white vinegar and water or non-abrasive materials such as a magic eraser or dish soap. Your DCB can be used to cook foods that are prone to staining, but be sure to thoroughly clean it after each use.
imported_pckrissy
I made the Mexican Chicken Lasagna the other night and now my DCB is stained! Has this happened to anyone else? I do cook in it and have never had this happen and I also bring it to fairs and now it looks kind of gross...any suggestions??

They will eventually fade. There is nothing you can do about it.

Keep using it, they will go away.

Michelle

1. How do I remove stains from my Deep Covered Baker (DCB)?

To remove stains from your DCB, mix equal parts baking soda and water to create a paste. Spread the paste on the stained area and let it sit for at least 30 minutes. Then, scrub the area with a soft sponge or brush. Rinse with warm water and repeat if necessary.

2. Can I use bleach on my DCB to remove stains?

No, we do not recommend using bleach on your DCB as it can damage the ceramic material and affect its non-stick properties. Stick to using gentle cleaning methods such as the baking soda paste mentioned above.

3. What if the stain is stubborn and won't come off?

If the stain is particularly stubborn, you can try using a mixture of equal parts white vinegar and water. Let it sit for at least 30 minutes before scrubbing and rinsing. You can also try using a magic eraser or a small amount of dish soap and warm water.

4. Will using a scouring pad or abrasive cleaner damage my DCB?

Yes, using abrasive scrubbers or cleaners can damage the surface of your DCB and affect its non-stick properties. Stick to using non-abrasive materials such as sponges or soft-bristled brushes.

5. Can I use my DCB to cook foods that are prone to staining, like tomato sauce or beets?

Yes, you can use your DCB to cook foods that are prone to staining. However, be sure to thoroughly clean your DCB after each use to prevent any stains from setting in. If stains do occur, use the methods mentioned above to remove them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • easytoprepare