• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Do My Leadership Training Downloads Get Stuck?

In summary, there could be several reasons for slow downloads of training course content, such as a slow internet connection, server issues, or large file sizes. To improve the download speed, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using a different browser or device. If you have purchased the training course, you can typically download the content for offline access. Most training courses are also accessible on mobile devices, but if you experience issues, make sure you have a stable internet connection and try using a different browser or device. If the video content is lagging and buffering frequently, try refreshing the page, closing other programs, or using a different browser or device. Contact technical support for further assistance if the issue persists.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I am having trouble downloading the training courses from leadership.

The first two downloaded just fine .. the last two (goal setting and great interviews) both got stuck at 7 percent. While it LOOKS like it's still downloading, it's been stuck at the same percentage for about an hour.

I want to save them to my computer and then burn them to disc so I can listen to them in my car.

Anybody else having problems?

If you are having trouble downloading the training courses from leadership, you may want to try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, as well as checking your internet connection. If that does not work, you can try downloading the courses from a different browser or device, or contact the leadership team directly for assistance.

I apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing with downloading the training courses from leadership. Have you tried restarting your computer and attempting to download them again? Sometimes technical issues can cause downloads to get stuck. If the issue persists, I suggest reaching out to the customer support team for the website or platform where you are downloading the courses from. They may be able to assist you in troubleshooting the issue or provide alternative methods for accessing the courses.

1. Why is the training course content loading slowly?

There could be several reasons for slow downloads of the training course content. It could be due to a slow internet connection, server issues, or large file sizes. It's best to check your internet speed and contact technical support if the issue persists.

2. How can I improve the download speed of the leadership content?

If you are experiencing slow download speeds, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. You can also try using a different browser or device to see if that improves the speed. If the issue continues, reach out to technical support for further assistance.

3. Is there a way to download the leadership content for offline access?

Yes, if you have purchased the training course, you can typically download the content for offline access. Look for a download button or link on the course page. If you are having trouble finding it, contact customer service for help.

4. Can I access the training course on my mobile device?

Yes, most of our training courses are accessible on mobile devices. However, if you are having trouble accessing the leadership content on your mobile device, make sure you have a stable internet connection and try using a different browser or device.

5. The video content is lagging and buffering frequently. How can I fix this?

This could be due to a slow internet connection or a problem with the video player. Try refreshing the page or closing other programs that may be using a lot of bandwidth. You can also try using a different browser or device. If the issue persists, contact technical support for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scottcooks