• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting P3 Download: Missing PHD Numbers Fix

In summary, P3 is a program that can be downloaded and used to input orders and track data. It can be found by entering your previous host and can be updated by selecting "check for updates" in the help menu. Some users are hesitant to switch to P3, but it has many benefits such as being able to have multiple screens open at once and catching errors before submitting an order. It can also remind you to add all bookings from a show. Some users are still attached to the previous program, PP, but it is recommended to try out P3 and see all the improvements that have been made to it. Don't be afraid to switch and give it a chance.
Tara1021
and downloaded P3. Now, how does it download the PHD numbers? Mine aren't there. :(

While putting in an order and you enter your previous host it should come up with the PHD.

And after you've installed it and transferred your data into it, go to the help menu and select "check for updates." It will check for program and data updates.

I am still not sure if I should

I thought that I would maybe during Christmas download PP3 but not sure yet.

I am going to be so scared :eek: to do this, would someone hold my hand through this?

Just Kidding:blushing:

~

Do it! Doooooooo iiiiiiiit! All the cool kids use P3! <giggle>

I am not a cool kid yet. I am ok with that.

chefkristin said:
I am not a cool kid yet. I am ok with that.

::::going to sit on the "not yet a cool kid" couch with Kristin:::::::

I did finally switch to P3 - but my first love is still PP.....

I've only used P3 so I have that bias...

I haven't had a problem except 1 report at the very beginning and HO fixed that immediately for everyone.

P3 puts the PH #'s in after you have submitted the show and get data updates next time. As for past ones, don't know if it can pull all that history, however, you can always click on the link and quickly look it up.

once you start using P3 your attitude will change it is all about the unknown P3 has alot of good points especially where you can have 3 screens/ blocks open at the same time instead of flipping back and forth also when you clsoe your show it will tell you all of your errors so it speeds up and avoids closing a show and the host hasn't use all of her free or half offs. We all know that once it gets to HO we can't go back and add to the order. It also reminds you about adding all of your bookings from that show. I have found that very helpful. Give it a try plus you can sve it under another directory on your computer and use both just rememeber to give it another name or directory listing. hope this helps. MErry Christmas. Packing for LEadership.

dannyzmom said:
::::going to sit on the "not yet a cool kid" couch with Kristin:::::::
Why fix it if it ain't broken.I do have P3 loaded but just to check it out.

chefkristin said:
Why fix it if it ain't broken.

I do have P3 loaded but just to check it out.

I'm sittin' with you two. With my arms crossed in front of me. LOL.

One of these days, I'll do it. Kristin and Carolyn, tell me when, and we'll jump in together!

dianevill said:
I'm sittin' with you two. With my arms crossed in front of me. LOL.

One of these days, I'll do it. Kristin and Carolyn, tell me when, and we'll jump in together!
You got it!! I sort of like being a nerd. LOL!!

I haven't installed P3 yet either but then again, I didn't have a computer that would support it until this month! I'm debating on doing it over Christmas since I don't have any shows open right now. Then again, I'm getting a new laptop in the first few months of the year so now I don't know if I should just wait until that. I'm good with change, that's not my problem, I'm just a big procrastinator!

ChefBeckyD said:
I did finally switch to P3 - but my first love is still PP.....

That will change! :D

letscook04 said:
That will change! :D

I agree with Colleen--they have really put so much more into it this program since it first came out and does take you step by step along the way and you have far few less errors before you submit as it lets you know what is wrong or not.

If you haven't tried it yet I definately would update it and see all that it has and follow the guide through it. It is not the same as it was when it first came out and is even better. It may be slower for you at first but once you get the hang of it and do it step by step it will grow on you. Then you can decide if you want to transfer and use it permanently.

Don't be afraid of it. If it was a bad program they wouldn't be adding on all that they have to it.

Just yesterday when I was adding an order to a show one of my customers ordered something that was on her wishlist and after I entered the product a pop up came up and told me that an item from the wishlist has been ordered and would be taken out of the wishlist--I thought that was great!

what about others who didn't host with me that have phd? will it download those if I have their name in there?

Diane Kristen and Carolyn----I am with this PARTY=Not switching---until its made for my mac---

Tara1021 said:
what about others who didn't host with me that have phd? will it download those if I have their name in there?

No, you will have to click on "look up number" & it will direct you to CC for you to enter the persons name and state to get their PHD.

Last edited:
MORFIA said:
Diane Kristen and Carolyn----I am with this PARTY=Not switching---until its made for my mac---

I am with y'all, too. BUT, my newest team member and I were working thru her first parties, and she could print ALL HER RECEIPTS for one party with ONE CLICK!

That almost made me go home and change programs.

Almost.

You can print all the receipts for a party at once in PP also. It's on the Reports screen. There's a Show Receipts report.

I waited a long time to change over to PP3, but I am so glad I made the switch. It is very user friendly! Entering shows is so much quicker.

Lisa

ChefLisa said:
I waited a long time to change over to PP3, but I am so glad I made the switch. It is very user friendly! Entering shows is so much quicker.

Lisa

Yes, it is!!

Now for ALL you PP users it is time to switch over to PP3!!!!! :D

Yes, it is SO MUCH faster! I was hesistant at first, but now I just LOVE it. As for waiting for the Mac version...I too would love that, but I'm not holding my breath!

For anyone waiting for a Mac version (including me!) - don't just wait. Ask HO every season for a Mac version. Let them know that it is inconvenient to maintain 2 computers for your business. (I'm still trying to think of a good way to word it that it's discriminatory for them to require new consultants who are Mac users to purchase a new computer to use the software when other new consultants don't have that same requirement.)

Right on Ann! That's exactly what I have to do. I actually submit my shows on my in-laws' computer. I would LOVE to buy a new computer for my biz, but don't want to purchase anything that isn't a Mac. I've made my wishes known to HO, but I'll keep on hounding!

Related to Troubleshooting P3 Download: Missing PHD Numbers Fix

1. What exactly is "I Just Bit the Bullet..."?

"I Just Bit the Bullet..." is a line of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make meal prep and cooking easier and more efficient. They are all created and sold by Pampered Chef, a company dedicated to providing high-quality kitchen products.

2. Are these products only for professional chefs?

No, "I Just Bit the Bullet..." products are designed for anyone who loves to cook and wants to make their time in the kitchen more enjoyable. They are user-friendly and perfect for home cooks of all levels.

3. What types of tools are included in the "I Just Bit the Bullet..." line?

The line includes a variety of tools and gadgets such as knives, cutting boards, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and kitchen utensils. There are also specialized tools for specific tasks like avocado slicers and garlic presses.

4. Are these products dishwasher safe?

Most of the "I Just Bit the Bullet..." products are dishwasher safe, but it is always recommended to check the individual product's care instructions for the best cleaning method.

5. Can I purchase "I Just Bit the Bullet..." products in stores?

No, "I Just Bit the Bullet..." products are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants at in-home cooking parties or online. This allows for a personalized shopping experience and the opportunity to learn how to use the products from a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tjb11675
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AbbyCookn4U
  • Symara