• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: Is Anyone Else Having Trouble?

In summary, something went wrong with CC's site and the fall paperwork is not available yet. Merrill's new products will be available tomorrow.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
It won't come up for me. Anyone else?

I can't get there either.:(

I haven't been able to get onto PC website for a while either.

It's trying to log me in now but it's r e a l l y s l o w . . .

The logon page wouldn't even come up for me.

I got the logon page, but nothing happens after I enter my info

Not working for me, either.

Storms in Chicago? Updating a lot of stuff for us?? ...or just a computer meltdown?:eek:

No storms. Clear blue skies today.

Well, I do know that the show I submitted yesterday around noon my time STILL isn't showing in my IPT. Maybe they are doing a big update.

It just let me in but still VERY slow. But my show is in my IPT now.

It was being very S L O W for me too.

PamperedChefDebi said:
Well, I do know that the show I submitted yesterday around noon my time STILL isn't showing in my IPT. Maybe they are doing a big update.
Isn't something going to be available tomorrow on CC? For some reason, the 24th is stuck in my head, but with all the new info in there, I don't remember what it is!

Fall paperwork will be available to order Tuesday and Merrill's new products will be available tomorrow.

It was going very slow for me earlier as well.

PamperedChefDebi said:
Fall paperwork will be available to order Tuesday and Merrill's new products will be available tomorrow.
Ah, thanks! I couldn't remember what was when!

HockeyLover said:
Ah, thanks! I couldn't remember what was when!

I wrote it on my calendar! I know, I'm a dork. :p

PamperedChefDebi said:
I wrote it on my calendar! I know, I'm a dork. :p
Better to be the dork with the answers, than the one saying, "wait, what's today again?" Though, I am told that the organization skills will come over time! ;)

HockeyLover said:
Better to be the dork with the answers, than the one saying, "wait, what's today again?" Though, I am told that the organization skills will come over time! ;)

I don't know....I'm a mom. Organization of any kind is a challenge!! LOL!

HockeyLover said:

I write stuff in my planner, but then can't remember what day it is to know what to read... "mommy brain" really sucks!

It seems to be back up now.... (fingers crossed)

It's back up for me. :)

I can't get in either!

Related to Troubleshooting: Is Anyone Else Having Trouble?

1. Why is my non-stick cookware no longer non-stick?

Non-stick cookware can lose its non-stick properties over time due to wear and tear. To troubleshoot this issue, make sure you are using the appropriate utensils (avoid metal or sharp objects) and avoid cooking on high heat. Also, avoid using cooking sprays and opt for a small amount of oil instead. If the non-stick coating is visibly damaged, it may be time to replace your cookware.

2. How can I prevent my cookies from sticking to the baking sheet?

To prevent your cookies from sticking to the baking sheet, make sure to always use a non-stick baking sheet or line the sheet with parchment paper. Additionally, let the cookies cool for a few minutes before removing them from the sheet to prevent them from breaking or sticking.

3. Why are my baked goods not rising properly?

If your baked goods are not rising properly, the most common issue is using old or expired baking powder or baking soda. Make sure to always check the expiration date and use fresh ingredients. Another possible cause could be overmixing the batter, which can deflate the air bubbles needed for rising. Lastly, check the oven temperature and make sure it is accurate.

4. How do I prevent my vegetables from getting soggy when roasting?

To prevent soggy vegetables when roasting, make sure to spread them evenly on the baking sheet and do not overcrowd them. This allows for even air circulation and prevents steaming. Also, make sure to pat the vegetables dry before roasting and toss them in a minimal amount of oil to prevent excess moisture.

5. Why are my stovetop burners not heating evenly?

If your stovetop burners are not heating evenly, there may be an issue with the burner itself. Check for any visible damage or debris that may be affecting the heat distribution. Another possible cause could be an unbalanced or warped pan. Try using a different pan or adjust the placement on the burner to see if that helps with even heating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies