• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Emailing Contacts from PP: Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, to email contacts from your Pampered Chef website, you need to export the contacts from PP to a comma-delineated file and then follow the instructions to import them into your PWS. Make sure you have the correct email addresses and that your contacts have not opted out of receiving emails.
pkd09
Silver Member
Can someone please give me detail instructions on how to e-mail contacts from PP through my website? I have tried numerous times and don't know what I am doing wrong. Thank you in advance.

You'll need to export the contacts from PP to a comma-delineated file. Then go into your PWS and follow the directions to import.

Sorry I can't provide more help right now - I'm at work and don't have PP with me.

chefann said:
You'll need to export the contacts from PP to a comma-delineated file. Then go into your PWS and follow the directions to import.

Sorry I can't provide more help right now - I'm at work and don't have PP with me.

can you tell us what a "comma-delineated file is? I've tried to do this same thing before and not succeeded. I guess not knowing what that file is may be my first big roadblock! :)

That's a file that has the items in each line separated by a comma. I've not actually exported my contacts from PP, so I'm not sure where the commands are.

The file will look something like this when you open it up in notepad:
Fname,Lname,123 Main Street,,City,ST,zip,officephone,ext,homephone,email

There'll be one record for each contact.

Hi there! I would be happy to help you with emailing contacts from your Pampered Chef website. Here are some detailed instructions:1. Log in to your Pampered Chef Consultant website.
2. From the main menu, click on "My Customers" and then select "Contacts".
3. On the Contacts page, you will see a list of all your contacts.
4. Select the contacts you want to email by clicking the checkbox next to their names.
5. Click on the "Email" button at the top of the page.
6. A new window will pop up with a pre-written email template.
7. You can make any necessary changes to the email, such as adding a personal message or including specific products you want to highlight.
8. Once you are satisfied with the email, click on the "Send" button at the bottom of the page.That's it! Your selected contacts will receive the email from your Pampered Chef email address. If you are still having trouble, make sure you have entered the correct email address for your contacts and that they have not opted out of receiving emails from you.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Troubleshooting Emailing Contacts from PP: Step-by-Step Guide

1. What are some common import/export problems businesses face?

Some common import/export problems include shipping delays, customs issues, language barriers, cultural differences, and currency exchange rates.

2. How can businesses overcome import/export problems?

Businesses can overcome import/export problems by conducting thorough research on target markets, partnering with experienced freight forwarders, utilizing translation services, and staying up-to-date on international trade regulations.

3. What are some potential consequences of import/export problems?

Potential consequences of import/export problems include lost revenue, damaged relationships with suppliers or customers, legal penalties, and damage to brand reputation.

4. How can businesses prevent import/export problems from occurring?

Businesses can prevent import/export problems by having a solid understanding of the countries they are trading with, ensuring all necessary documentation and permits are in order, and having contingency plans in place for potential issues.

5. What resources are available for businesses facing import/export problems?

There are many resources available for businesses facing import/export problems, including government agencies, trade associations, and consulting firms specializing in international trade. Online forums and networking events can also provide valuable insights and connections.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • emiscookin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • kat29